04-20-2014, 07:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,

I'm actually trying to resign my GT6 save to put it on my other account.

I keep trying with Bruteforce (following diff tuts) but it just doesn't work. I just noticed even when i do it correctly, the "np_account" line doesn't update, even after clicking the refresh button. i have Bruteforce 4..5.1 and an updated games.conf for GT6. (i tried with both games.conf, doesn't work)

Any ideas on how i could resign that save or anyone could do it for me ? :(

Thanks in advance. Smile
05-09-2014, 03:41 AM #2
gt416
Pokemon Trainer
I am having the same problem trying to resign my with GT6 to another game save but when you put it in the PS3 it says the game is from another user I have followed the tutorial step by step on bruteforce no matter what I try it does not seem to work is there a way. Many Thanks
05-10-2014, 04:08 AM #3
Originally posted by gt416 View Post
i am having the same problem trying to resign my with gt6 to another game save but when you put it in the ps3 it says the game is from another user i have followed the tutorial step by step on bruteforce no matter what i try it does not seem to work is there a way. Many thanks

Originally posted by pinkpanther1020 View Post
hey guys,

i'm actually trying to resign my gt6 save to put it on my other account.

I keep trying with bruteforce (following diff tuts) but it just doesn't work. I just noticed even when i do it correctly, the "np_account" line doesn't update, even after clicking the refresh button. I have bruteforce 4..5.1 and an updated games.conf for gt6. (i tried with both games.conf, doesn't work)

any ideas on how i could resign that save or anyone could do it for me ? :(

thanks in advance. Smile

r u guys on ofw?
05-10-2014, 04:26 AM #4
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Resigning save games works on OFW use PS3 *ave Resigner 2.0 just update the ps3.conf and it works. Replace "ps3.conf file in PS3 Save Resigner's folder) I got mine with the download for 2.0.5. I did a cash add for a bud earlier today & it worked fine, he's on OFW.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 05-10-2014 at 04:30 AM.
05-10-2014, 05:48 AM #5
gt416
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
Resigning save games works on OFW use PS3 *ave Resigner 2.0 just update the ps3.conf and it works. Replace "ps3.conf file in PS3 Save Resigner's folder) I got mine with the download for 2.0.5. I did a cash add for a bud earlier today & it worked fine, he's on OFW.

Many Thanks for your reply.
05-10-2014, 10:14 AM #6
gt416
Pokemon Trainer

I got bruteforce 4.6 will it work on that program as well
05-10-2014, 10:32 AM #7
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Dont need bruteforce /// load save / select a different save to take id from / resign save / send to usb
05-10-2014, 11:11 AM #8
gt416
Pokemon Trainer
Dont need bruteforce /// load save / select a different save to take id from / resign save / send to usb

If I can get this game save to work can I go online with it Thanks.
05-10-2014, 02:04 PM #9
Forgot to update this topic, but i finally found the way to resign it, it was an issue with Bruteforce due to Win8.

I just changed the UserID from my Param.SFO with HxD and it worked fine. Smile

Btw i'm on Rogero 4.50

EDIT:

Originally posted by gt416 View Post
If I can get this game save to work can I go online with it Thanks.

When you resign a GT6 save, if you want to use it online you need to modify something with CCDebugger, and it only works for CFW consoles. If i'm wrong, correct me (for other CFW users)

Ofcourse, it can be fixed easily if somebody does that part for ya. Smile
Last edited by PinKPanther1020 ; 05-10-2014 at 02:06 PM.
05-13-2014, 11:14 AM #10
gt416
Pokemon Trainer
When I am using PS3 Resigner 2.0.6 and when I click on load there is a message in red that says, This game/game version is not available you need to update the game.conf before going any further, I just want to know why does this comes up and a very novice member on this. Many Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo