Post: Rumor: PS4 1.7 Firmware Update’s Release Internally Targeted for April
04-23-2014, 09:05 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sony has been very silent about the actual release date of the 1.7 PS4 firmware update, that will bring forth the ability to save our screenshots and videos on USB media, the video editing software SHAREFactory, the ability to disable HDCP and much more.

We’re now a week from the end of the month and many have been wondering if the update will still make it by then. According to industry insider You must login or register to view this content..

The internal target to release the FW 1.7 in April still applies.
It’s 30 days in April.

This seems to match well with the date outed and then stealthily removed by Sony Japan, and the part about there being thirty days in April could definitely mean that the internal target is indeed April 30th.

Tidux has demonstrated multiple times to be privy to what happens at Sony, for instance by leaking specific details of the UI and Operating System of the PS4 before they were disclosed, but of course we should take what he says as a rumor until we receive an official confirmation from Sony.

You must login or register to view this content.

---------

Looking alot more likely it'll be the 30th, wednesday. only a couple more sleeps to go, im hoping to find some extra's in the update too.

Update: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xLew-- ; 04-24-2014 at 10:48 PM.

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

Isaac Clarke
04-23-2014, 09:26 PM #2
Default Avatar
Sox
I can't wait for the update, every update makes the system better and better. Smile
04-23-2014, 09:54 PM #3
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Sox View Post
I can't wait for the update, every update makes the system better and better. Smile

just wish they would hurry up !

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

04-24-2014, 08:54 AM #4
Alt
Banned
Hurry up Sony!

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

xLew--
04-24-2014, 10:09 AM #5
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Man they should of released it this week, why are they waiting soo long now? :|
04-24-2014, 10:50 AM #6
divybc
Former Staff
This is like the only thing I'm waiting for right now I can't wait to record my own gameplays with my own device. Not got anything against the share button, its just that I prefer using my own hardware to do it.
04-24-2014, 02:44 PM #7
xLew--
Former Staff
Tuesday or Wednesday I reckon
04-24-2014, 08:54 PM #8
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
i bet some people will say it bricked their ps4.
04-24-2014, 10:47 PM #9
xLew--
Former Staff
little update: You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo