04-23-2014, 09:12 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Right click the images and open in a new tab if you have trouble seeing them fully.

You must login or register to view this content.

----

Now im getting excited for this game all over again!

Thoughts?

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

AFG
04-24-2014, 03:43 AM #2
Game looks better and better with each new video, starting to think that the delay may have actually been a good thing. Game is looking great and I'm excited for its release, it definitely looks like they've been spending these last few months making some major improvements.
04-24-2014, 09:00 AM #3
Alt
Banned
This game looks amazing but am I the only one who thinks after a given time, it'll end up getting boring so fast?

I mean, after doing the same kind of stuff all the time.
04-24-2014, 04:52 PM #4
Default Avatar
Sox
I pre-ordered this game on Steam last night. I can't wait to play it, it looks great. Smile
04-24-2014, 09:18 PM #5
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
Originally posted by Alt View Post
This game looks amazing but am I the only one who thinks after a given time, it'll end up getting boring so fast?

I mean, after doing the same kind of stuff all the time.

I think this game is extremely overhyped. Especially people who say it will not only play better but also look better than GTA V. Considering they haven't released any footage of GTA V PC and next-gen and no footage of Watch Dogs current gen, you can't automatically assume the game will look better. Also the gameplay does seem promising, but I'm already not interested in the multiplayer they've shown, too overhyped...

The following user thanked xShadow for this useful post:

Alt
04-24-2014, 11:44 PM #6
AFG
The One and Only
Damn...this game looks amazing. The graphics and the gameplay of this footage look satisfying on PS4. Of course I wouldn't really recommend getting this game for PS3 or 360 because it will look like a piece of crap.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo