07-02-2014, 01:10 AM #1
xScreamo!
Trading Kids For Angel Dust
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); iPhone: 4s | 16gb
Firmware: 7.0.4 [jailbroken]

I thought maybe since I had a lot of tweaks on there that, that was the problem but I deleted a few and it's still being slow as shit. I also freed up my memory like deleting songs, apps, photo's, etc and it's still being slow. I'll be on youtube just scrolling through the comments and every time I scroll, it freezes for about 5 seconds then scrolls a little bit and repeats. What do I doooooooooo
07-02-2014, 01:15 AM #2
search for iphoneclean its a free torrent, it cleans ur iphone, i have iphone 4 was slow as malasses, and now BAM major clean major fast
07-02-2014, 02:35 AM #3
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
First off you have a iPhone 4.. Lol and 2nd perhaps you have downloaded a bad tweak or your storage may be full. Let me know if you find something out. Peace
07-02-2014, 07:53 AM #4
Originally posted by CEO View Post
First off you have a iPhone 4.. Lol and 2nd perhaps you have downloaded a bad tweak or your storage may be full. Let me know if you find something out. Peace

He said 4s not just the 4. As for the guy who started this thread u might just want to do a full restore and start fresh, I've had to do this a few times when i had an older iphone and downloaded either too many tweaks or just one that was broken
07-02-2014, 08:10 AM #5

nothing wrong with iphone 4/4s they do the same thing as a 5/5s/5c there just smaller.
07-02-2014, 08:22 AM #6
Originally posted by OtagoFlames View Post
nothing wrong with iphone 4/4s they do the same thing as a 5/5s/5c there just smaller.

the 4/4s are slower than the 5/5s/5c.... since they were made to support ios 6 efficiently not ios 7. iOS 7 slows down older models
07-02-2014, 08:25 AM #7
Originally posted by Robert
the 4/4s are slower than the 5/5s/5c.... since they were made to support ios 6 efficiently not ios 7. iOS 7 slows down older models

when i use my ipad witch was made to support ios 7 (acording to yourself) i really see no difference to be honest there is no real big difference between an a5 and an a6 or 7 chip witch is the only major change,
07-02-2014, 08:29 AM #8
Originally posted by OtagoFlames View Post
when i use my ipad witch was made to support ios 7 (acording to yourself) i really see no difference to be honest there is no real big difference between an a5 and an a6 or 7 chip witch is the only major change,

what you just said proved me right, so idk if you realzie what you said or not...if the ipad was made to support iOS 7 (meaning released after the iOS 7 release) it will have no problems running it...

where as the iPad 2 definitely has problems running ios 7...because I have one that's on 7.1 and its a hell of a lot slower than ios 6.
07-02-2014, 08:39 AM #9
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
what you just said proved me right, so idk if you realzie what you said or not...if the ipad was made to support iOS 7 (meaning released after the iOS 7 release) it will have no problems running it...

where as the iPad 2 definitely has problems running ios 7...because I have one that's on 7.1 and its a hell of a lot slower than ios 6.

He's Derpin, Robert. Let's leave him be.
07-02-2014, 09:50 AM #10

He's Derpin, Robert. Let's leave him be.

yeah i did derp then -.- made no sense at all.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo