07-13-2014, 01:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); can someone plz edit my game save for me?? i tried to mod it with bruteforce and hex editor but no luck!!!
07-13-2014, 04:14 PM #2
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by iliasjdm View Post
can someone plz edit my game save for me?? i tried to mod it with bruteforce and hex editor but no luck!!!

It was not a matter of bad luck, Bruteforce can not decrypt the game save. To edit the file you would have to decrypt it first. If you use a RTE type tool or debugger you can do it while GT6 is running on your PS3. That requires CFW. As an alternative you might be able to write a Bruteforce type program to decrypt the file. To date there has been no public success on doing that.

As for making requests, sorry to say someone will close this thread as you need to have Elite membership to make requests.

Sorry I couldn't help any more than that.
07-13-2014, 07:54 PM #3
If you have a downgradable PS3 (the 1st gen) you should give it to someone who will install a CFW on it.
07-14-2014, 02:25 PM #4
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
It was not a matter of bad luck, Bruteforce can not decrypt the game save. To edit the file you would have to decrypt it first. If you use a RTE type tool or debugger you can do it while GT6 is running on your PS3. That requires CFW. As an alternative you might be able to write a Bruteforce type program to decrypt the file. To date there has been no public success on doing that.

As for making requests, sorry to say someone will close this thread as you need to have Elite membership to make requests.

Sorry I couldn't help any more than that.

thanks for the advice
07-14-2014, 02:26 PM #5
yes i have the 1st gen but i dont wan to install cfw but thank u for ur advice
07-14-2014, 11:35 PM #6
Save editing isn't possible, most modifications involving GT6 are used with a jailbroken ps3 with CEX or DEX. you might wanna invest on getting one.
07-15-2014, 07:45 AM #7
yes i have the 1st gen but i dont wan to install cfw but thank u for ur advice

But ask someone who will hack your save. Not me, I'm on OFW, but I can hack GT5 very well (I'm back to 2.11).
07-15-2014, 09:01 AM #8
Originally posted by RaceWings View Post
But ask someone who will hack your save. Not me, I'm on OFW, but I can hack GT5 very well (I'm back to 2.11).

thats what i am gonna do... i already have my gt5 hacked but i dont play anymore.. thx for the offer
07-15-2014, 09:56 AM #9
thats what i am gonna do... i already have my gt5 hacked but i dont play anymore.. thx for the offer

Happy to read this.

The following user thanked RaceWings for this useful post:

iliasjdm

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo