07-17-2014, 01:56 PM #1
DANNY G
Suck a Minge
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi dudes.
If anybody interested in gaining the Big Splash assignment and the head shots for the desert eagle.
add your psn here.
4 people needed.
07-18-2014, 11:37 PM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by DANNY
Hi dudes.
If anybody interested in gaining the Big Splash assignment and the head shots for the desert eagle.
add your psn here.
4 people needed.

Use one of the spammy pistols
And also dive is helpful.

Good luck whatever method you take, and the deagle is not a spammy pistol.
07-19-2014, 12:23 AM #3
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Go under the map in Dawnbreaker and get your swimming kills, some enemies hold still for you while they are capping the flag making for easy swimming kills. Sure it's cheating but so is boosting and you can do it this way on your own.
07-19-2014, 05:14 AM #4
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Hi dudes.
add your psn here.
4 people needed.

If if someone shared the dlc with me I would do this
Winky Winky

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked jerrmy12 for this useful post:

Lopeyninja
07-20-2014, 09:57 PM #5
DANNY G
Suck a Minge
I got lucky just playing and managed to get kill just playing normally.under the map sounds interesting.never done that before.i will look for a tut.uness you care to explain the method to get under there.thanks dudes.
07-21-2014, 12:30 AM #6
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
I got lucky just playing and managed to get kill just playing normally.under the map sounds interesting.never done that before.i will look for a tut.uness you care to explain the method to get under there.thanks dudes.

t's easy, Just take a vehicle to to where the water is at a set of stairs (I use a ATV) drive as close as you can to the edge right beside the stairs. Then exit the vehicle and jump on top of it. From there just jump off into the water at the base of the stairs and swim under them. Under the map you can only swim but you can cap all the flags except 'A' from there (maybe not 'E' it has been awhile) and you can shoot anyone you can see with your pistol.
07-22-2014, 09:04 PM #7
costantino32
Save Point
Costantino23
07-27-2014, 09:56 PM #8
NHJZ
Haxor!
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
t's easy, Just take a vehicle to to where the water is at a set of stairs (I use a ATV) drive as close as you can to the edge right beside the stairs. Then exit the vehicle and jump on top of it. From there just jump off into the water at the base of the stairs and swim under them. Under the map you can only swim but you can cap all the flags except 'A' from there (maybe not 'E' it has been awhile) and you can shoot anyone you can see with your pistol.

Waaooww thats awesome... didnt knew that was possible. Had alot of rage-quits getting this one legit xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo