07-23-2014, 01:51 PM #1
Berni123
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just like title said.. i don't know what is happening, i open task manager for suspicious and nothing there, i have bitdefender total sec, malwarebytes premium and hitman pro ( they didn't fing anything) so its not malware or something.. pls help, its open like every 5 minutes for a secoond and gone
07-23-2014, 04:05 PM #2
Is it on startup? This has happened to me a few times, I honestly forget what I did to get it to go away.
If its on startup, like mine was, I was just assuming that it was some sort of Driver booting up, as I had installed Drivers before it happened. I know how you mention that it opens every 5 minutes.
07-23-2014, 08:24 PM #3
Berni123
Little One
Originally posted by ResistTheSteam View Post
Is it on startup? This has happened to me a few times, I honestly forget what I did to get it to go away.
If its on startup, like mine was, I was just assuming that it was some sort of Driver booting up, as I had installed Drivers before it happened. I know how you mention that it opens every 5 minutes.

yeah.. i will try something out, its not big deal but still want to sort it out..
07-25-2014, 08:37 PM #4
Berni123
Little One

if you have any driver updater (program) remove it and you're fine... little update on this
07-25-2014, 08:38 PM #5
Originally posted by Berni123 View Post
if you have any driver updater (program) remove it and you're fine... little update on this

Ahh yeah, that's what I did!
Figured it was something related to Drivers, thanks man.

The following user thanked ResistTheSteam for this useful post:

Berni123
07-26-2014, 11:49 AM #6
Berni123
Little One
Ahh yeah, that's what I did!
Figured it was something related to Drivers, thanks man.

np Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo