07-24-2014, 01:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is it possible for somone else to use any kind of editor to give me a custom clan tag and title (without having my PS3)?

Can I run HEX Editor and Save Resigner on a Mac OS X?

Can I get infected with any kind of mods (Aimbot, Aim Assist, Uav, Host XP Lobbies, Make it so I can give any mods to anyone else, etc.) on my PS3 (No Jailbreak)?

Mod Menus (Again, no Jailbreak)?

Any other Mods other than the "main ones"?

Thank You!
07-25-2014, 09:55 PM #2
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by thegoodside View Post
Is it possible for somone else to use any kind of editor to give me a custom clan tag and title (without having my PS3)? - Yes.

Can I run HEX Editor and Save Resigner on a Mac OS X? - Im not sure

Can I get infected with any kind of mods (Aimbot, Aim Assist, Uav, Host XP Lobbies, Make it so I can give any mods to anyone else, etc.) on my PS3 (No Jailbreak)? - Yes

Mod Menus (Again, no Jailbreak)? - Unless someone else is host with a real menu, no, but you can use cfg without a jailbreak.

^^^^^^
07-27-2014, 04:29 AM #3
Originally posted by thegoodside View Post
Is it possible for somone else to use any kind of editor to give me a custom clan tag and title (without having my PS3)?

Can I run HEX Editor and Save Resigner on a Mac OS X?

Can I get infected with any kind of mods (Aimbot, Aim Assist, Uav, Host XP Lobbies, Make it so I can give any mods to anyone else, etc.) on my PS3 (No Jailbreak)?

Mod Menus (Again, no Jailbreak)?

Any other Mods other than the "main ones"?

Thank You!

what do you need??
07-27-2014, 05:45 PM #4
Originally posted by garrett.carano View Post
what do you need??

any infections, someone to infect me for mw2 mod menu, custom title, custom clan tag, make it so i can give unlock all and stuff, and is it possible to run hex editor on mac?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo