07-25-2014, 02:12 AM #1
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Destiny Beta now Free

Hey guys, just thought I would share the news really quickly that as of 2 hours ago, Destiny Beta is free for all consoles that are being supported by the game. This includes Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, and PS4. Before, you needed to have preordered in order to take part in the beta. Well, I hope you guys are excited as I am to delve into this stunning FPS. Enjoy Tiphat

Also, if you are wondering why I posted this in the Xbox One section, that's because I own one.

The following user thanked Absolute Zero for this useful post:

DirtyBirD
07-25-2014, 02:19 AM #2
Khemz
Roll Safe
Ahh u beat me to it; In a surprise move you no longer need any special download code to play the Destiny beta, just a subscription to PS+ or Xbox Live Gold

Anyway thanks for sharing.
07-25-2014, 03:49 AM #3
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by Shocka View Post
Ahh u beat me to it; In a surprise move you no longer need any special download code to play the Destiny beta, just a subscription to PS+ or Xbox Live Gold

Anyway thanks for sharing.

yeah man, I'm stoked! Crazy thing is that it was JUST released to preorders on Xbox consoles 2 days ago, so its a surprise that it's open so soon, and no problem man, just wanted to get the word because i saw a lot of people posting about Beta Codes in this section.

The following user thanked Absolute Zero for this useful post:

A1
07-25-2014, 03:51 AM #4
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Originally posted by Absolute
yeah man, I'm stoked! Crazy thing is that it was JUST released to preorders on Xbox consoles 2 days ago, so its a surprise that it's open so soon, and no problem man, just wanted to get the word because i saw a lot of people posting about Beta Codes in this section.

Thanks for the headsup!
07-25-2014, 04:40 AM #5
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by D
Thanks for the headsup!

No problem! Happy
07-25-2014, 04:46 AM #6
Destiny Beta now Free

Hey guys, just thought I would share the news really quickly that as of 2 hours ago, Destiny Beta is free for all consoles that are being supported by the game. This includes Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, and PS4. Before, you needed to have preordered in order to take part in the beta. Well, I hope you guys are excited as I am to delve into this stunning FPS. Enjoy Tiphat

Also, if you are wondering why I posted this in the Xbox One section, that's because I own one.

No. It's Not You must login or register to view this content.
07-25-2014, 05:44 AM #7
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by LightningMods View Post
No. It's Not You must login or register to view this content.

Uhh, tell me how I am playing it on my Xbox One then? Lmfao

Oh also, before you open your mouth, Google is your best friend, it really is. You must login or register to view this content.
07-25-2014, 05:47 AM #8
Uhh, tell me how I am playing it on my Xbox One then? Lmfao

Oh also, before you open your mouth, Google is your best friend, it really is. You must login or register to view this content.
1. I have no idea 2. that says .UK and on the PSN Store it Says Pre-Order so Bit me
07-25-2014, 07:18 AM #9
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by LightningMods View Post
1. I have no idea 2. that says .UK and on the PSN Store it Says Pre-Order so Bit me

I'm from the USA and I am playing it just fine. And the PSN Store probably needs to be updated.
07-25-2014, 06:58 PM #10
DirtyBirD
Jerry Love
Thanks man, just bought an Xbox One alongside PS4 9 months ago Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo