07-25-2014, 06:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have a problem with multiman backups. whenever i copy a game to my hard drive it never shows up, that is because the game is copied to the directory /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USDIR/GAMES and that is the multiman folder. is there a way to change that or fix it thanks.
07-25-2014, 06:38 AM #2
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by DuhhJorge View Post
i have a problem with multiman backups. whenever i copy a game to my hard drive it never shows up, that is because the game is copied to the directory /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USDIR/GAMES and that is the multiman folder. is there a way to change that or fix it thanks.

NO dont copy the games there copy them in /dev_hdd0/GAMES or if you have a external hard drive just make a folder in the root of the USB and name it GAMES.
07-25-2014, 01:45 PM #3
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by DuhhJorge View Post
i have a problem with multiman backups. whenever i copy a game to my hard drive it never shows up, that is because the game is copied to the directory /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USDIR/GAMES and that is the multiman folder. is there a way to change that or fix it thanks.

For them to be shown in multiMan, the files HAVE to be in the hdd0/GAMES folder. Otherwise you won't even find them xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo