07-28-2014, 02:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, i was going to buy a 3.55 CFW CEX ps3, But i heard you cant go online in jailbreak ps3's so i was wondering how i would get a mod menu online could someone please explain this too me thanks <3
07-28-2014, 06:09 AM #2
Fo6y
Bounty hunter
You go to a higher CFW like I prefer 4.46 Rebug which is what I'm on then you just get a spoofer like HiJam 4.60 and you can go online normal, just put whatever you want on your game depending on what game it is.
07-28-2014, 06:22 AM #3
witchery
Big Sister
Originally posted by iSMiiTHSTAxx View Post
Hello, i was going to buy a 3.55 CFW CEX ps3, But i heard you cant go online in jailbreak ps3's so i was wondering how i would get a mod menu online could someone please explain this too me thanks <3

U need 4.60 CFW update to go online and play, u can follow this tut to update from 3.55 to 4.60 CFW You must login or register to view this content.
Don't forget to read the tut several times before u do any thing & ask there if u don't understanding ppl will help u
07-28-2014, 02:48 PM #4
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Pat
wrong section...

Maybe you haven't read the rules yet but back seat moderating is against the rules. Don't do it again You must login or register to view this content.
07-28-2014, 04:23 PM #5
Pat Stay
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Citadel View Post
Maybe you haven't read the rules yet but back seat moderating is against the rules. Don't do it again You must login or register to view this content.

How is that back seat moderating? This post was meant in no way a form of demand... I was informing this person that it's the wrong section. Correct me if i'm wrong but that's not back seat moderating...
07-28-2014, 05:40 PM #6
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Pat
How is that back seat moderating? This post was meant in no way a form of demand... I was informing this person that it's the wrong section. Correct me if i'm wrong but that's not back seat moderating...

Read the rules and search for back seat moderating. You'll see how it says don't say things that is a staffs job.
You must login or register to view this content.
07-29-2014, 12:58 AM #7
Thanks for your support and yes i might have to get a 4.46 rogero and spoof it too 4,60 thanks people

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo