07-29-2014, 01:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Sony has pushed the new 1.75 update to all PS4 users. The patch notes are as follows:

• Playback of Blu-ray 3D™ is now supported.
  • Sound quality has been improved during 1.5x playback with Blu-ray Disc™ and DVD videos.
  • System messages previously displayed on the top-right corner of the screen are now displayed on the top-left corner of the screen.
  • [Featured Content] has been added to (Settings) > [System] > [Automatic Downloads and Uploads].
  • When this setting is enabled, featured content from the PlayStation®Store is automatically downloaded while the PS4™ system is either powered on or in standby mode.
  • To download while in standby mode, go to (Settings) > [Power Save Settings] > [Set Functions Available in Standby Mode], and then turn on [Connect to the Internet].
Last edited by Insight ; 07-30-2014 at 06:44 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Insight for this useful post:

Budz, Isaac Clarke, Nath, skaterboy16
07-29-2014, 01:32 PM #2
divybc
Former Staff
Just got this right there.

Thanks for the notes.
07-29-2014, 08:36 PM #3
TheManDavid
Your mother!
So another useless update...? You know, one update id like to have is to be notified when my friends get on ps4. It's nothing major but I just kind of figured that would be already included...
07-30-2014, 05:55 AM #4
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Only like one or two of those features are useful to me. The playback ones I don't care about. Never experienced the problem they supposedly fixed.

3-D :dumb:

Notifications are in the top left now as apposed to the right? THAT was highly demanded or deemed necessary? WTH!
07-30-2014, 06:07 AM #5
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
Still no notification for when friends go online? Thanks for posting this!
07-30-2014, 10:18 AM #6
Alt
Banned
Everyone posting saying no friend notifications ect.. but wouldn't you want the PS4 system to be so stable first or just have loads of features but buggy as hell.

3D I wont be using, but its always nice to have.

Nice post Insight Smile
07-30-2014, 11:34 AM #7
Chris
Former Staff
Thanks for the information thread! My PS4 is collecting dust as of now because I got bored and thought i'd come back to Black Ops 2, but I think more updates with the smaller yet important features is needed.
07-30-2014, 01:31 PM #8
Budz
Former Staff
Useless update...yes, but the next update is the one where you can change your PSN name (rumored) Happy

The following user thanked Budz for this useful post:

Alt
07-30-2014, 03:18 PM #9
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Budz View Post
Useless update...yes, but the next update is the one where you can change your PSN name (rumored) Happy

so you dont care that the sound was updated haha
07-30-2014, 05:46 PM #10
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by skaterboy16 View Post
so you dont care that the sound was updated haha

Not really to be honest Smile I never really believed in buying blu-ray or DVD's for that matter. If they do add some cool features that make the PS4 easier to use then I support the updates Winky Winky

The following user thanked Budz for this useful post:

skaterboy16

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo