Post: Can you use psn patch and 4.60 spoofer at the same time?
08-01-2014, 03:30 PM #1
RealzHax
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im new so i dont know
08-01-2014, 03:36 PM #2
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
Originally posted by RealzHax View Post
Im new so i dont know

What the fuck is up with people saying things like there is no point in psn patch cause they are spoofed to 4.60. Read into the homebrews before assuming what they do, PSNPatch has nothing to do with spoofing to 4.60. PSNPatch is a hombrew that allows you to be more stealth on games. You load the homebrew, click "x", then your ps3 will beep and kick you back to your xmb. But in that process, you just happened to make your CFW look like a OFW on games now. Just cause you are spoofed to 4.60 doesn't mean your ps3 looks like It's an OFW. Start using PSNPatch for games like bo2, ghosts, gtav, ect.
08-01-2014, 03:41 PM #3
RealzHax
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by IDontLeech View Post
What the fuck is up with people saying things like there is no point in psn patch cause they are spoofed to 4.60. Read into the homebrews before assuming what they do, PSNPatch has nothing to do with spoofing to 4.60. PSNPatch is a hombrew that allows you to be more stealth on games. You load the homebrew, click "x", then your ps3 will beep and kick you back to your xmb. But in that process, you just happened to make your CFW look like a OFW on games now. Just cause you are spoofed to 4.60 doesn't mean your ps3 looks like It's an OFW. Start using PSNPatch for games like bo2, ghosts, gtav, ect.

I know that.
08-01-2014, 03:42 PM #4
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
I know that.

Facepalm You do not know that. Otherwise If you did, you wouldn't of made this post.
08-01-2014, 04:08 PM #5
libra7ry
I’m too L33T
Im new so i dont know

Originally posted by IDontLeech View Post

To IDontLeech
Actually the newest PSNpatch spoof you to 4.60 bro. So, please keep up to date brah and the OP is only asking a simple question!
Here are the release notes if you need the catch up : You must login or register to view this content.

To RealzHax

Yes you can bro. I'm using Psnpatch and Arch 4.60 spoofer with no compatibility issues! So, you are good to go.
08-01-2014, 04:24 PM #6
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
Originally posted by libra7ry View Post
To IDontLeech
Actually the newest PSNpatch spoof you to 4.60 bro. So, please keep up to date brah and the OP is only asking a simple question!
Here are the release notes if you need the catch up : You must login or register to view this content.

To RealzHax

Yes you can bro. I'm using Psnpatch and Arch 4.60 spoofer with no compatibility issues! So, you are good to go.

I wasn't intending to be mean, but I have a lot of people saying certain things, ha. But It wasn't intended for him personally.
If you go here: You must login or register to view this content.
I have the version 4.55 spoofed to 4.60 stealth. And It does nothing to spoof you to 4.60 to my knowledge.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo