08-17-2014, 05:51 PM #1
Panda.
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The other day MC was running smoothly and had high FPS. I was using Nodus and noticed xray wasn't showing any blocks so I added some. After that, when xray was enabled every block that was underground was a type of ore (I imagine this was because the server), and I began to have 1-3 FPS. I deleted the xray.nodus file, deleted Nodus completely and tried running it with a regular client but nothing has changed. Another thing is MC will run smoothly at the Main Menu when I first start it, but when I go into a server or a SP world, I even get low FPS on there.

Processor: AMD E2-1800 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 1.70 GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB (3.59 usable)
System Type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Please quote me when you reply.
Last edited by Panda. ; 08-17-2014 at 07:37 PM.
08-17-2014, 08:23 PM #2
QuantumDev
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Panda. View Post
The other day MC was running smoothly and had high FPS. I was using Nodus and noticed xray wasn't showing any blocks so I added some. After that, when xray was enabled every block that was underground was a type of ore (I imagine this was because the server), and I began to have 1-3 FPS. I deleted the xray.nodus file, deleted Nodus completely and tried running it with a regular client but nothing has changed. Another thing is MC will run smoothly at the Main Menu when I first start it, but when I go into a server or a SP world, I even get low FPS on there.

Do you by any chance have a cracked copy of Minecraft?
I used to use the cracked launchers and experienced heavy lag.
Now I have a premium version and I hardly have any lag, even on a crappy computer.
Hope this helps Happy
08-17-2014, 08:56 PM #3
Panda.
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by xQuantumModz View Post
Do you by any chance have a cracked copy of Minecraft?
I used to use the cracked launchers and experienced heavy lag.
Now I have a premium version and I hardly have any lag, even on a crappy computer.
Hope this helps Happy

No, I have a premium launcher.
08-18-2014, 04:39 AM #4
Try lowering your video settings it should work Smile
08-18-2014, 07:13 PM #5
Panda.
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by trunk208 View Post
Try lowering your video settings it should work Smile

I've also tried that. No matter how low I put the settings, I still get low FPS.
Last edited by Panda. ; 08-18-2014 at 07:28 PM.
08-18-2014, 09:28 PM #6
Panda.
You talkin to me?
I sorta fixed the problem. I restored my PC to a later date, and it seemed to make chunks load faster. But everytime I move, it drops when it starts to load new ones. I also have command delay. When I'm in a server, whenever I type something in the chat, or doesn't send till 30 seconds later. And when I try to move, it'll be a second delay and sometimes it'll keep moving me like I'm holding the button down.
08-19-2014, 12:58 AM #7
I sorta fixed the problem. I restored my PC to a later date, and it seemed to make chunks load faster. But everytime I move, it drops when it starts to load new ones. I also have command delay. When I'm in a server, whenever I type something in the chat, or doesn't send till 30 seconds later. And when I try to move, it'll be a second delay and sometimes it'll keep moving me like I'm holding the button down.

From the look of it. Its your Computer
08-20-2014, 02:19 AM #8
The other day MC was running smoothly and had high FPS. I was using Nodus and noticed xray wasn't showing any blocks so I added some. After that, when xray was enabled every block that was underground was a type of ore (I imagine this was because the server), and I began to have 1-3 FPS. I deleted the xray.nodus file, deleted Nodus completely and tried running it with a regular client but nothing has changed. Another thing is MC will run smoothly at the Main Menu when I first start it, but when I go into a server or a SP world, I even get low FPS on there.

Minecraft is CPU based and your system well has a weak CPU. The computer isn't really decent for gaming only decent for browsing the web and watching videos.
08-20-2014, 11:25 AM #9
Who cares tbh it is a bunch of blocks that you hit all day I don't see frame rte effecting that experience Smile
08-29-2014, 10:40 PM #10
have you tried giving minecraft more usable memory also install the 64bit java thats what helped me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo