08-27-2014, 07:33 AM #1
RADDY1993
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just a quick tip guys, if you have a high sensitivity like i was playing on then i promise this will improve your aim at least x2. I was playing on 70 and thought that was low, well please just try 27 and you will be amazed at the difference in your aim and how much more comfortable the guns feel. I know your thinking thats way to low but think about it most gun fights on BF4 are at a reasonable distance and mainly always dead ahead. If you find this was helpful please say below so others can see the evidence.
08-27-2014, 07:48 PM #2
THEHELPER5
Gym leader
my sensitivity is at 80 and i must say i find it extremely helpful in close quarters when i need to turn fast. i never really have a problem being consistent with medium to long range engagements with high sensitivity. it definitely all comes down to play style, i like faster sensitivity, and have no problem with my aim! But i know alot of people who do play on low sensitivity. high or low, it both works perfect :p

The following user thanked THEHELPER5 for this useful post:

RADDY1993
08-27-2014, 08:09 PM #3
Scatman
I am error
It's nice having it up that high but if you are a sniper like myself then you don't want it that high. You can overshoot the enemy in the cross hairs and lose a shot

The following user thanked Scatman for this useful post:

RADDY1993
08-28-2014, 06:56 PM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
I can't even remember what one I play on, I think it's 40.
You can change your ADS speed if you want so 90 non ADS and 40 ADS.

Higher you go for me the pointless it becomes. Given the speed changes I may have to up mine to counter it.
08-28-2014, 11:35 PM #5
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by RADDY1993 View Post
Just a quick tip guys, if you have a high sensitivity like i was playing on then i promise this will improve your aim at least x2. I was playing on 70 and thought that was low, well please just try 27 and you will be amazed at the difference in your aim and how much more comfortable the guns feel. I know your thinking thats way to low but think about it most gun fights on BF4 are at a reasonable distance and mainly always dead ahead. If you find this was helpful please say below so others can see the evidence.

Low sens is best sens...

400 DPI and 6% in-game with a QcK Heavy mousepad.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo