08-29-2014, 02:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hi everyone!

First of all, I guess you know about Entwined. That game was shown at Gamescom 2014.
It's a very very very special game. It's about a fish and a dragon falling in love and wanting each others together forever. Cute, isn't it? Anyway, I'm here to give you the save for the 100%.

This game is cross trophy but this is a PS3 save (also cross save, so if you've got a PS3 and you wanna play on PS4, feel free to copy/paste the save on PS3 storage and then upload it on PS+ storage.

Don't forget to resign the save with Xploder, PS3 Save Resigner 2.0 or Brutoforce Save Data.

The save :

+ Link provided by You must login or register to view this content. : You must login or register to view this content.

To unlock the trophies: You must do the story by yourself (yes, I tried the save and doing only one chapter just unlock the related trophy), but don't worry, the story mode is 1hour long, maybe less if you're skilled.

By playing the 1st level, you'll get the related trophy (Innocence) + Love and Resolution.
The others trophies = finish the 8 others lives.

For the challenges trophies: just play one challenge and they will all pop.

Enjoy your 100%

NOTICE: I got a "bug" maybe, a trophy asks to get 300pts in any challenge, but I got 300 on only one challenge and the trophy popped, I guess the save "reminds" this "action" and playing one challenge (the water one is the easiest) should normally make it poped. (Or maybe I got mistaken by the french translation that says "each challenges" but on the english description it says "any", that would mean "on at least one challenge"... I dunno, sorry if I got mistaken :p )

Thanks for reading, see you guys. =)

EDIT:

You'll need to update the game.conf with this hash key.
Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for giving it.

Originally posted by Wastelandboy View Post

; "Entwined™"
[NPEA00518/NPUA81051]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=8F975177385CA49D7D316ABC96370620
Last edited by Taytoutay ; 07-23-2015 at 01:53 AM.

The following 18 users say thank you to Taytoutay for this useful post:

BigTrain, deavil, isigo, KarbonItami, lazygrunt, leizhijian, MegaTTTron, Pferd, ResidentWeevil, SHAkA, shanieta, SirLancelot, srandys74, The_Gazra, Vaibhav Singh, Wastelandboy, yy26jet, Zero4ph
08-29-2014, 10:33 AM #2
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Thread moved to the "PS3 Trophies and Gamesaves" section. :yes:
08-29-2014, 11:29 AM #3
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Thread moved to the "PS3 Trophies and Gamesaves" section. :yes:

Ahah thanks! I noticed it when I posted but didn't know how to move it by myself, guess it's not possible. x)
08-29-2014, 11:31 AM #4
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Taytoutay View Post
Ahah thanks! I noticed it when I posted but didn't know how to move it by myself, guess it's not possible. x)

If you ever need any help feel free to PM me or another staff member and we will be happy to help.
08-29-2014, 11:33 AM #5
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
If you ever need any help feel free to PM me or another staff member and we will be happy to help.

I took note, thanks.
08-30-2014, 01:29 PM #6

Hi everyone!

First of all, I guess you know about Entwined. That game was at Gamescom 2014.
It's a very very very special game. It's about a fish and a dragon falling in love and wanting each others together forever. Cute, isn't it? Anyway, I'm here to give you the save for the 100%.

This game is cross trophy but this is a PS3 save (also cross save, so if you've got a PS3 and you wanna play on PS4, feel free to copy/paste the save on PS3 storage and then upload it on PS+ storage.

Don't forget to resign the save with Xploder, PS3 Save Resigner 2.0 or Brutoforce Save Data.

The save :

To unlock the trophies: You must do the story by yourself (yes, I tried the save and doing only one chapter just do unlock the related trophy), but don't worry, the story mode is 1hour long, maybe less if you're skilled.

By playing the 1st level, you'll get the related trophy (Innocence) + Love and Resolution.

Enjoy your 100%

NOTICE: I got a "bug" maybe, a trophy asks to get 300pts in any challenge, but I got 300 on only one challenge and the trophy popped, I guess the save "reminds" this "action" and playing one challenge (the water one is the easiest) should normally make it poped. (Or maybe I got mistaken by the french translation that says "each challenges" but on the english description it says "any", that would mean "on at least one challenge"... I dunno, sorry if I got mistaken :p )

Thanks mate, save works great.
Finishing the first challenge (i got 50 pts Happy) popped "Love", "Resolution" and "Courage" (in that order).

To resign the save you'll need to update the games.conf with:

; "Entwined™"
[NPEA00518/NPUA81051]
;disc_hash_key=

The following 2 users say thank you to Wastelandboy for this useful post:

leizhijian, Taytoutay
08-30-2014, 02:03 PM #7
Originally posted by Wastelandboy View Post
Thanks mate, save works great.
Finishing the first challenge (i got 50 pts Happy) popped "Love", "Resolution" and "Courage" (in that order).

To resign the save you'll need to update the games.conf with:

; "Entwined™"
[NPEA00518/NPUA81051]
;disc_hash_key=

You're welcome! I though the trophy persistence would be unlocked as well. Sorry if it doesn't, saves sometimes have limits ahah.

Thanks for the Entwined Key, I add it to the first post. Smile
08-30-2014, 11:40 PM #8
BigTrain
Former Super Mod

Hi everyone!

First of all, I guess you know about Entwined. That game was at Gamescom 2014.

The save :

To unlock the trophies: You must do the story by yourself (yes, I tried the save and doing only one chapter just do unlock the related trophy), but don't worry, the story mode is 1hour long, maybe less if you're skilled.

Enjoy your 100%

EDIT:

You'll need to update the game.conf with this hash key.
Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for giving it.

Thread added to the master index... Nice job!

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

Taytoutay
02-02-2015, 08:07 AM #9
thank you!!!!!!!!
Last edited by leizhijian ; 02-02-2015 at 08:12 AM.
02-02-2015, 08:08 AM #10
You're welcome! I though the trophy persistence would be unlocked as well. Sorry if it doesn't, saves sometimes have limits ahah.

Thanks for the Entwined Key, I add it to the first post. Smile

i got it now
Last edited by leizhijian ; 02-02-2015 at 08:12 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo