Post: Looking for serious gamers for PS4 Destiny... Raids, strikes, farming, etc.
09-17-2014, 05:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All you need to have is 20+ character, a little skill and a ready to get this legendary gear attitude!

I'm on eastern time, so please take in account if your not able to squeeze this in your schedule as I have friended people and they never entered a single game with me. Even when I sent invites! In all seriousness, whats the point of friending a person and not playing with them??? LOL!

My PSN gt is detroh7... I also have a mic but im not much of a talker... I'm more of a lets get these legendaries kinda guy! Reaper
Last edited by Detroh7 ; 09-17-2014 at 06:06 AM.
09-17-2014, 06:17 AM #2
liufa
Bounty hunter
add me swiftdart5
09-17-2014, 06:23 AM #3
Shackler's Rev
Climbing up the ladder
I'm adding you (xTheRageElement).
09-17-2014, 06:26 AM #4
Originally posted by liufa View Post
add me swiftdart5

Im level 16 if thats ok but I'm extremely good
09-17-2014, 06:26 AM #5
Originally posted by liufa View Post
add me swiftdart5

Didnt mean to quote u oops lol
09-17-2014, 06:36 AM #6
Originally posted by Detroh7 View Post
All you need to have is 20+ character, a little skill and a ready to get this legendary gear attitude!

I'm on eastern time, so please take in account if your not able to squeeze this in your schedule as I have friended people and they never entered a single game with me. Even when I sent invites! In all seriousness, whats the point of friending a person and not playing with them??? LOL!

My PSN gt is detroh7... I also have a mic but im not much of a talker... I'm more of a lets get these legendaries kinda guy! Reaper

I'll hit you up. I have friends but I compete with them. Me and you can make a good fireteam tho. I'll add you when I get a chance. I'll let you know I'm from NGU in the friend req msg.
09-17-2014, 07:51 AM #7
Default Avatar
Kas
Anyone that wants to play can drop me a friend request monkeydude-gt323 I'm level 25.
09-17-2014, 08:51 AM #8
Spanners619
09-17-2014, 09:42 AM #9
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by Detroh7 View Post
All you need to have is 20+ character, a little skill and a ready to get this legendary gear attitude!

Add me, SU44K8-God I'm level 27 with all legendary gear, exotic and legendary weapons.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo