09-21-2014, 10:02 AM #1
Hayden
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im on 1.12 and every time I start the game it come up with a big download that say its going to take 400 minutes to download I wait for ages then it says an error has Accourd ffs amy help I tried every thing I can think off

Thanks

Hayden
09-21-2014, 10:46 AM #2
razor546PL
Gym leader
The only thing i would do i delete everything GT6 related and let it update again. There is probably better solution but i dont mind letting my console run overnight to download and install everything
09-21-2014, 11:24 AM #3
Hayden
Climbing up the ladder
Thanks for the reply but ive already tried that
09-21-2014, 11:48 AM #4
Ciri
I defeated!
i had the same error on 1.12 i deleted the game data and reinstalled it and the GT6 Installation worked fine Happy
10-15-2014, 10:13 PM #5
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
I got that to it sux
10-15-2014, 10:15 PM #6
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
tryed that to still no luck. its been a long time since i played gt6
10-16-2014, 06:07 PM #7
DEXMoDzFTW
Vault dweller
Originally posted by NGU
tryed that to still no luck. its been a long time since i played gt6

1) Download and install updates 1.01 through 1.07 like normal.
2) Once the game begins downloading 1.08, cancel the update process and let the game boot up.
3) After the game has done the internal install and you are at the main menu (GT Home), quit the game and download and install 1.08.
4) Once the game begins downloading 1.09, cancel the update process and let the game boot up.
5) After the game has done the internal install and you are at the main menu (GT Home), quit the game and download and install 1.09.
6) Once the game begins downloading 1.10, cancel the update process and let the game boot up.
7) After the game has done the internal install and you are at the main menu (GT Home), quit the game and download and install 1.10.

Cool Man (aka Tustin) For any additional updates, just keep repeating the process

I had same problem i used this ^ Solution and it Worked. Give it a try

*I Did it Today Update 1.13*

The following 2 users say thank you to DEXMoDzFTW for this useful post:

gt5gmefqstrader, Hayden
10-16-2014, 08:39 PM #8
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
all good m8 i got it working after i posted in here,i just deleted all updates and let it do its thing and it worked for once's lol.
Originally posted by DEXMoDzFTW View Post
2) Once the game begins downloading 1.08, cancel the update process and let the game boot up.
3) After the game has done the internal install and you are at the main menu (GT Home), quit the game and download and install 1.08.
4) Once the game begins downloading 1.09, cancel the update process and let the game boot up.
5) After the game has done the internal install and you are at the main menu (GT Home), quit the game and download and install 1.09.
6) Once the game begins downloading 1.10, cancel the update process and let the game boot up.
7) After the game has done the internal install and you are at the main menu (GT Home), quit the game and download and install 1.10.

Cool Man (aka Tustin) For any additional updates, just keep repeating the process

10-24-2014, 05:27 PM #9
Hayden
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by DEXMoDzFTW View Post

Thanks for the reply, ive tried this and it works fine untill It gets to update 1.09 the 2115mb update, it downloads fine on the xmb menu but when I load gt6 to do the installation I wait 10-15 minutes then I pops up with 'an error accourd during installation' so im completely stuck on 1.09 is there any more help.

Thanks

Hayden

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo