09-30-2014, 01:03 PM #1
nitefox11
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, long time lurker over here. Ive been using bruteforce for a long time now, it always worked perfectly. Recently, with several saves, Bruteforce hasnt been letting me change the profile on the saves... Is there a new step i have to follow? its being a real pain in the ass, idk what to do.
09-30-2014, 04:49 PM #2
Femme Fatale
Girl Gamers FTW
Originally posted by nitefox11 View Post
Hey guys, long time lurker over here. Ive been using bruteforce for a long time now, it always worked perfectly. Recently, with several saves, Bruteforce hasnt been letting me change the profile on the saves... Is there a new step i have to follow? its being a real pain in the ass, idk what to do.

Bruteforce glitches when closed out and won't resign until refreshed. Only you HAVE to re-install it and it'll work perfectly again. I always have to re-install it every time I close it out and open it again. Soooo...Re-install it.
10-01-2014, 03:49 AM #3
nitefox11
Save Point
Originally posted by Femme
Bruteforce glitches when closed out and won't resign until refreshed. Only you HAVE to re-install it and it'll work perfectly again. I always have to re-install it every time I close it out and open it again. Soooo...Re-install it.

Are you serious? Thats ridiculous. I dont even remember where i downloaded it from. This is such a pain in the ass.
10-01-2014, 09:10 AM #4
Femme Fatale
Girl Gamers FTW
Are you serious? Thats ridiculous. I dont even remember where i downloaded it from. This is such a pain in the ass.

Here you go: You must login or register to view this content.

Just make sure to always keep the entire Rar/zip. file on your computer or USB so when you have trouble again just open the file and hit "Install" again as may times as needed.
10-01-2014, 01:55 PM #5
nitefox11
Save Point
Do I need to Uninstall it as well?
10-01-2014, 02:09 PM #6
Femme Fatale
Girl Gamers FTW
Do I need to Uninstall it as well?

Nah. It will be automatically overwritten anyways once you choose to re-install.
10-02-2014, 01:40 PM #7
ryohayabusa
Do a barrel roll!
Hey guys, long time lurker over here. Ive been using bruteforce for a long time now, it always worked perfectly. Recently, with several saves, Bruteforce hasnt been letting me change the profile on the saves... Is there a new step i have to follow? its being a real pain in the ass, idk what to do.

nitefox11 i suggest you to install bruteforce 3.8 and update its game file and cheats folder.
it's the most stable version i found and i have a couple installed on my pc at the same time(latest version as well).
i'm pretty positive that one won't cause you any issues on the future.

if you can't find it online i can give you mine (.rar folder).
10-02-2014, 02:40 PM #8
nitefox11
Save Point
Yes, please send it to me.
10-02-2014, 03:04 PM #9
The_Gazra
League Champion
Yes, please send it to me.

A simple google can help you find the program.

I personally use the most recent version and never happen to run into any problems. But it is always best to keep a backup of certain programs just incasee Winky Winky

Anywhoooooo

Here is the 3.8 version.

You must login or register to view this content.

And just incase here is the 3.8.14 version.

Last edited by The_Gazra ; 10-02-2014 at 03:13 PM.
10-02-2014, 07:17 PM #10
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Femme

i was using bruteforce since ver3.8 until the latest that you give it and that was ver 4.7 but i didn't have any glitch at all

The following user thanked albert2wesker for this useful post:

Femme Fatale

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo