10-02-2014, 02:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I tried resigning this Borderlands 2 profile save with Bruteforce and KG Resigner, and both show up as corrupt upon loading the game.

Here is the save: You must login or register to view this content.

Now, I've read a few people saying that you can't resign Borderlands 2 profile saves with Bruteforce, but wanted to just see if that was an older version issue, or if someone was able to get this to work. Not wanting to have to buy Xploder if I don't have to.

Thanks in advance!
10-02-2014, 02:18 PM #2
Femme Fatale
Girl Gamers FTW
Originally posted by MrDrifterX View Post
I tried resigning this Borderlands 2 profile save with Bruteforce and KG Resigner, and both show up as corrupt upon loading the game.

Here is the save: You must login or register to view this content.

Now, I've read a few people saying that you can't resign Borderlands 2 profile saves with Bruteforce, but wanted to just see if that was an older version issue, or if someone was able to get this to work. Not wanting to have to buy Xploder if I don't have to.

Thanks in advance!

I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be trying to resign said save with Bruteforce. I can tell you now that I've tried it with all versions and haven't been successful. You'd probably need Xploder for that but why are you trying to resign that save anyway? It's already blanked to work on any account and it even says so in the description....Just load it onto your PS3 and play.
10-02-2014, 02:21 PM #3
Originally posted by Femme

I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be trying to resign said save with Bruteforce. I can tell you now that I've tried it with all versions and haven't been successful. You'd probably need Xploder for that but why are you trying to resign that save anyway? It's already blanked to work on any account and it even says so in the description....Just load it onto your PS3 and play.

Thanks for the reply! I didn't see anything about the save being blanked out already, but I'll definitely give it a try when I get home later tonight. Thanks again!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo