10-23-2014, 06:34 AM #1
RebugAlex
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); No disrespect to bass haxor , but this looks photoshopped

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked RebugAlex for this useful post:

Laser
10-23-2014, 07:08 AM #2
Laser
Vault dweller
oh wow your right thats definitely the same picture
10-23-2014, 07:16 AM #3
dhanadhan
Save Point
told you fake lol, i ll say both are fake..

couple of people got it on xbone...looks like this weekend it ll make us happy
10-23-2014, 07:40 AM #4
you can found many pics on web , i just write on this for stop photoshop

10-23-2014, 07:56 AM #5
ResistTheMods
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
well someone got it early You must login or register to view this content. Cheesy

Last edited by ResistTheMods ; 10-23-2014 at 07:59 AM.

The following user thanked ResistTheMods for this useful post:

BrutalExHale
10-23-2014, 07:32 PM #6
them pics are all fake as u can see on xmb where is hes install package files and agme data utility and app ps3 home and where is the time in the top right corner its all bullshit i dont see why all these ppl would go to extreme lengths just to say oh look i have the game fucking noobs the game will be out when its leaked so untill then just wait and stop posting stupid pics
10-23-2014, 08:47 PM #7
dhanadhan
Save Point
all those leaked pics are real...and its running on xbox one...there is no sign of anyone having 360 yet
10-25-2014, 10:58 AM #8
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by maniac
them pics are all fake as u can see on xmb where is hes install package files and agme data utility and app ps3 home and where is the time in the top right corner its all bullshit i dont see why all these ppl would go to extreme lengths just to say oh look i have the game fucking noobs the game will be out when its leaked so untill then just wait and stop posting stupid pics

it has no time in the right hand corner because he changed his PSN Icon
10-25-2014, 11:17 AM #9
when i seen that pic i purposely tryed to do it my self i went into mm and opened filezilla i replace the icon image with a aw icon and changed the back ground to a aw pic and simple as that its edited end off no one has the game
10-25-2014, 11:21 AM #10
but here in ngu the staff haven the game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo