10-23-2014, 10:17 AM #1
sven
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i got a consoleban on ps3 but thats not the problem my ps3 can't see games anymore but why because i got a console ban or a another reason

The following user thanked sven for this useful post:

SinisterM27
10-23-2014, 10:25 AM #2
BADMANMODZ43V3R
Do a barrel roll!
u mean multiman cant see any games? plus is it sony ban? u know u have to always have bluray game inside the drive everytime u run multiman so it emulates the game u want to play and have auto sigining unchecked when using multiman make sure ur not signed to psn while using multiman usualy this is why most ppl get consoleban i got my console ban by sony 1st week of jail brake of my console and it was my brother using my ps3 he signed to psn and went on multiman fewhrs later Acess toSony entertainment from this system is Unauthrozed or something like that which means ur banned nigaa, Dam i needed a console id to get back online. add me on skype: Omar4evarz if u need help going back online.

The following user thanked BADMANMODZ43V3R for this useful post:

sven
10-23-2014, 01:16 PM #3
sven
Are you high?
Originally posted by BADMANMODZ43V3R View Post
u mean multiman cant see any games? plus is it sony ban? u know u have to always have bluray game inside the drive everytime u run multiman so it emulates the game u want to play and have auto sigining unchecked when using multiman make sure ur not signed to psn while using multiman usualy this is why most ppl get consoleban i got my console ban by sony 1st week of jail brake of my console and it was my brother using my ps3 he signed to psn and went on multiman fewhrs later Acess toSony entertainment from this system is Unauthrozed or something like that which means ur banned nigaa, Dam i needed a console id to get back online. add me on skype: Omar4evarz if u need help going back online.

I can see the game nowhere i taught it was the game but its at each game i will add you on skype i realy need Some help
10-23-2014, 01:30 PM #4
could need to reinstall multiman, or maybe sony jcked ur shit haha! just kiding, never heard of that i know sony is on a ban wave right now trying to ban users from playing destriny through multiman, maybe someone snitched? im waiting for 2 systems to come in then ill have a working cid again
10-23-2014, 01:33 PM #5
xFlavez
Vault dweller
When you put a new game in, Locate to Multiman and your game should show up dude.
10-23-2014, 02:02 PM #6
BADMANMODZ43V3R
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by bornitalian View Post
could need to reinstall multiman, or maybe sony jcked ur shit haha! just kiding, never heard of that i know sony is on a ban wave right now trying to ban users from playing destriny through multiman, maybe someone snitched? im waiting for 2 systems to come in then ill have a working cid again

u dont get console banned playing through multiman destiny the problem most ppl got banned is because destiny reported many users using unlimited ammo even thouu ur ofline they knewwho u were so they did massive ban wave they only banned ips and accounts maybe macs too but the console ids still work on new account if u folow the instructions on how to bypass destiny ban on NGu it clearly tells u how and it works. Because this what hapened to me.
10-23-2014, 02:03 PM #7
BADMANMODZ43V3R
Do a barrel roll!
You only get console banned by Sony if u have no disc inside the drive and ur signed in runing multiman. thats how i got banned and till this day still people get banned for that ull be suprised 2 of my friends did that got sony ban now they need cids.
10-23-2014, 02:08 PM #8
im not banned on destiny only cid gets banned after a week, public ids dont work, cant wait for my systems, but some hacker did jack my mac and got the mac flagged which im working on now and sony will have to clear the flag and unban my origional cid #backtoplaying

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo