10-24-2014, 01:58 AM #1
SU44K8
Suffocate
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Some of you may know I have a rank-up service for Destiny. Well... a few of the people that I've been working on had the special edition bonuses. I just got back on my account and went to the post master and had all of the bonuses.

I only purchased the standard edition. NO I did not go through there downloads, they would have had to deactivate it on there system first for me to do that, you can ask all of my customers, I haven't asked them to do that.

I kinda have an idea how it happened. Im going to test and if it works I will release.

Until then, I have a question, do you guys think if I equipped and used the items I would get banned? Since I didn't purchase, would it be like the mods that cause them to go invisible and I get banned?

EDIT: It wont let me use any of it because it says "requires purchase" maybe we could find a way to glitch it and let us use it?
Last edited by SU44K8 ; 10-24-2014 at 02:27 AM.
10-24-2014, 04:15 AM #2
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
If you have them equipped and reinstall without the DLC they are just invisible to you any way. When you change your ship back to a regular one it becomes visible but if you try to go back it says 'requires purchase'. The DLC has to be installed but all the DLC is, is a DMR file since the items are in everyone's game file so you can see them on other people.
You can patch the game to always allow DLC but a patched game will get you banned at this point so it is easier to just install the DLC pkg files and be done with it.
10-24-2014, 05:56 AM #3
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
If you have them equipped and reinstall without the DLC they are just invisible to you any way. When you change your ship back to a regular one it becomes visible but if you try to go back it says 'requires purchase'. The DLC has to be installed but all the DLC is, is a DMR file since the items are in everyone's game file so you can see them on other people.
You can patch the game to always allow DLC but a patched game will get you banned at this point so it is easier to just install the DLC pkg files and be done with it.

I'm on PS4...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo