10-31-2014, 09:49 PM #1
UhZxro
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i downloaded aw and got it in multiman and when i click to play it it tells me this
You must login or register to view this content. if i click yes to that will it put me to ofw ps3 so im not jailbroken anymore is there any other ways to bypass it ? thanks Happy

The following 2 users groaned at UhZxro for this awful post:

Self
10-31-2014, 09:50 PM #2
download a 4.65 jailbreak?
10-31-2014, 09:53 PM #3
UhZxro
Do a barrel roll!
Naw theres other ways to do it
10-31-2014, 09:54 PM #4
Leo
Are you high?
i get that error too
10-31-2014, 09:56 PM #5
Self
Little One
Jesus Christ, is he stupid?
10-31-2014, 09:57 PM #6
Originally posted by UhZxro View Post
so i downloaded aw and got it in multiman and when i click to play it it tells me this
You must login or register to view this content. if i click yes to that will it put me to ofw ps3 so im not jailbroken anymore is there any other ways to bypass it ? thanks Happy

No way to fix it. Sorry you will never be able to play AW. :p

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Joren
10-31-2014, 10:01 PM #7
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
Just accept and your good it's just resigning your files to work on your system.
10-31-2014, 10:06 PM #8
UhZxro
Do a barrel roll!
Or u sure ? because i dont wanna go to ofw ? :p
10-31-2014, 10:32 PM #9
ResistTheStars
Vault dweller
Originally posted by UhZxro View Post
so i downloaded aw and got it in multiman and when i click to play it it tells me this

It's nothing to worry about, it's only patching the game to work on lower firmware. At the very worst you'll have to re-copy the game back over from your computer. I had the same message on both my machines just select yes and it should run fine.

Also why are you still on I'm assuming 4.46 rebug when 4.65 rebug official is out?
10-31-2014, 10:58 PM #10
Self
Little One
Originally posted by ResistTheStars View Post
It's nothing to worry about, it's only patching the game to work on lower firmware. At the very worst you'll have to re-copy the game back over from your computer. I had the same message on both my machines just select yes and it should run fine.

Also why are you still on I'm assuming 4.46 rebug when 4.65 rebug official is out?

you have to put into consternation that mM doesn't work on 4.65 yet :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo