11-01-2014, 01:13 AM #1
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is what people are talking about when they say the graphics are bad. They are bad compared to past COD/Quake games not just compared to other systems. These are the only two captures I did and locations were just random as the poor quality is through out the game.

The second photo was edited to remove the killfeed, otherwise they were taken with the PS3 built in screenshot so there is no capture degradation.

You must login or register to view this content.
Is that supposed to be a car?

If they are not going to make proper textures they could at least turn on the anti-aliasing!

I think they are just seeing how bad of a game they can make and still get people to buy it. If you have not bought this game yet I suggest you pass.

The following user thanked FarSideX for this useful post:

dutch42086
11-01-2014, 02:01 AM #2
matthijscod
Little One
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
This is what people are talking about when they say the graphics are bad. They are bad compared to past COD/Quake games not just compared to other systems. These are the only two captures I did and locations were just random as the poor quality is through out the game.

The second photo was edited to remove the killfeed, otherwise they were taken with the PS3 built in screenshot so there is no capture degradation.

Is that supposed to be a car?

If they are not going to make proper textures they could at least turn on the anti-aliasing!

I think they are just seeing how bad of a game they can make and still get people to buy it. If you have not bought this game yet I suggest you pass.

I can't see any pictures lol

The following user thanked matthijscod for this useful post:

BeeMovie
11-01-2014, 02:13 AM #3
Originally posted by matthijscod View Post

You gotta open the images in new tab.
11-01-2014, 02:21 AM #4
Slave of the sky.
Put aside money to buy this.. Looked at the pics.. Going to Chipotle to ball out.

The following user thanked 192.168.1.1 for this useful post:

Fatpabs
11-01-2014, 03:32 AM #5
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by matthijscod View Post

Open them by clicking the links I guess. I can see them but had to mod the links as it was only showing 720p versions on the 1080 pictures. I didn't want to show resized pictures so the real graphics are shown.
11-01-2014, 04:17 AM #6
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
Open them by clicking the links I guess. I can see them but had to mod the links as it was only showing 720p versions on the 1080 pictures. I didn't want to show resized pictures so the real graphics are shown.

I just downloaded the game for my CFW PS3, and I must say the graphics are fucking terrible on last gen, lol
11-01-2014, 05:29 AM #7
TheReturn
Gym leader
You must login or register to view this content. looks better on my screen idk about u

The following user thanked TheReturn for this useful post:

Xx_Raymo_xX
11-01-2014, 05:40 AM #8
ResistTheMods
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
r u using HDMI LMAO CAUSE THOSE GRAPHICS ARE SHIT!
11-01-2014, 06:06 AM #9
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Originally posted by TheReturn View Post
You must login or register to view this content. looks better on my screen idk about u

This on looks more detail...
11-01-2014, 06:22 AM #10
phantons
Little One
It's funny when people think this is how the game is gonna look. <3 anti-piracy measures.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo