11-13-2014, 12:34 PM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello Everyone!

Today i'm release something many will love and many will hate. :gooby:

Stuff you need:

CL_SetViewAngles(int localClientNum, const float *angles)
clientActive_t
centity_t
clientInfo_t

You don't need to use CL_SetViewAngles unless you want so that being said a RPC is not needed for this unless you want to use that function.

Advanced Warfare:

0xCF09E0 - clientActive_t

0x2133C8 - CL_SetViewAngles(int localClientNum, const float *angles)
Or
clientActive_t + 0x3D68

ClientOrgins - 0xCB6B74 + 0x14
Next Client - 0x20C

Black Ops II:

0xD689D8 - clientActive_t

0x10B978 - CL_SetViewAngles(int localClientNum, const float *angles)
Or
clientActive_t + 0x2C94

ClientOrgins - 0xE22F20 + 0x2C
Next Client - 0x374

Go into Debugger once your ingame and go to clientActive_t then after you have enter the Address Follow the pointer to clientActive_t Data Struct then take that address it takes you to and plus "+" it by 0x3D68 or 0x2C94 whatever cod your on BOII or AW and there you can set your angle but i would prob just use the function for it instead.

Same go for using centity_t to get other Client's Orgins you go to centity_t follow the pointer and then take that address and plus "+" it by the 0x2C or 0x14 to get the client's Orgin and use the client size to get the next client.

There is one more thing you will need for this but hey i'm not going to give you it all you need to work for it or waste you money and buy this from someone to use it, I would rather work for it to get it free instead of paying 20$ or more for this shit :p lol
But that is getting the Client's team so you know what to shoot at unless you wanna make some ghetto code for it to work without it but that will be found in clientInfo_t this is simple to find aswell just check out the quake source and the cod4 pdb and you will easily find it Winky Winky

This can be done the same way on every cod aswell, Find it Winky Winky

You must login or register to view this content.

Have a wonderful day!
Last edited by SC58 ; 06-22-2016 at 10:08 PM.

The following 68 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

K3-, One, Aegon Targaryen, ALI ALHILFI, Azus, Black_ice, BlazzersModding, Boliberrys, Sabotage, DNGuard Trial, EG6, ErasedDev, FAKA_ELITE, FusionIsDaName, Geo, HaX-Stylin, HiddenHour, Hori_By_Nature, iHaxel, iJosh, ilasthope, Welsh, ItsLollo1000, JLM, Joren, JUSTICEx, kazzbakkisback, Krypton, LBK, Loxy, milky4444, Miyata, moekroeman, MORPHEUS__2142, network10, NickBeHaxing, NotALegitPlayer, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, R.I, RatchetBooty, ResistThePizza, RGaming, RoRoH_AR, Nick, ScaRzModZ, Script Kiddie, seb5594, smashedya, Smoky420, SnaY, Swaqq, TheGreenPlanet, TheSaltCracka, Tipton_Modz, Tustin, VeX_RayZz, worrorfight, xCSBKx, xIce KiLLaH, xMaGiCaLGun, xxredneckszz, XxWSxX, xXx-.-Moder, ZerthekModz, zRayz-
11-13-2014, 12:36 PM #2
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
You sir are a fucking genius. A lot of people will groan this thread but fuck them. You're making the community better Woot

The following 7 users say thank you to RatchetBooty for this useful post:

Arrow_Modz, Boliberrys, iHaxel, moekroeman, SC58, Tipton_Modz, zRayz-
11-13-2014, 12:36 PM #3
good work mate Smile
11-13-2014, 12:39 PM #4
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
One more very nice release DancingDancingDancing
11-13-2014, 12:48 PM #5
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by ELITE View Post
One more very nice release DancingDancingDancing

Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
You sir are a fucking genius. A lot of people will groan this thread but fuck them. You're making the community better Woot

Thanks Happy
11-13-2014, 12:54 PM #6
Chinx Drugz
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Hello Everyone!

Today i'm release something many will love and many will hate. :gooby:

Stuff you need:

CL_SetViewAngles(int localClientNum, const float *angles)
clientActive_t
centity_t
clientInfo_t

You don't need to use CL_SetViewAngles unless you want so that being said a RPC is not needed for this unless you want to use that function.

Advanced Warfare:

0xCF09E0 - clientActive_t

0x2133C8 - CL_SetViewAngles(int localClientNum, const float *angles)
Or
clientActive_t + 0x3D68

ClientOrgins - 0xCB6B74 + 0x14
Next Client - 0x20C

Black Ops II:

0xD689D8 - clientActive_t

0x10B978 - CL_SetViewAngles(int localClientNum, const float *angles)
Or
clientActive_t + 0x2C94

ClientOrgins - 0xE22F20 + 0x2C
Next Client - 0x374

Go into Debugger once your ingame and go to clientActive_t then after you have enter the Address Follow the pointer to clientActive_t Data Struct then take that address it takes you to and plus "+" it by 0x3D68 or 0x2C94 whatever cod your on BOII or AW and there you can set your angle but i would prob just use the function for it instead.

Same go for using centity_t to get other Client's Orgins you go to centity_t follow the pointer and then take that address and plus "+" it by the 0x2C or 0x14 to get the client's Orgin and use the client size to get the next client.

There is one more thing you will need for this but hey i'm not going to give you it all you need to work for it or waste you money and buy this from someone to use it, I would rather work for it to get it free instead of paying 20$ or more for this shit :p lol
But that is getting the Client's team so you know what to shoot at unless you wanna make some ghetto code for it to work without it but that will be found in clientInfo_t this is simple to find aswell just check out the quake source and the cod4 pdb and you will easily find it Winky Winky

Questions: SC58 Why you release this?

Because selling mods is stupid, I love getting up off my butt and moving around to make my money not saying coding is bad to make money from but this is a video game and it's stupid, Plus your making people pay way to much money for this so your ripping kiddies off. Lmao

Plus this can be used for other thing beside aimbot if you put your mind to it and find out what all these Data Struct's can do.

Just wanted to give some friendly info to people, It's not like i'm releasing the a source or working code to C&P or use at this time.

This can be done the same way on every cod aswell, Find it Winky Winky

Have a wonderful day!

thats why i got so much respect for you.. you know what's even crazier? that you posted this right after i sent someone a message on how much they charging for non-host aimbot.. thank you sir we need more people like you around Winky Winky
11-13-2014, 12:57 PM #7
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by driddy View Post
thats why i got so much respect for you.. you know what's even crazier? that you posted this right after i sent someone a message on how much they charging for non-host aimbot.. thank you sir we need more people like you around Winky Winky

Yeah haha, I'm not making a code for this as idc about using it so hopefully someone will make one for you guys soon Smile

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

yomen9
11-13-2014, 01:00 PM #8
xReaperv3
Bounty hunter
Good that you don't released the "full code" of it, im sure only 5% (or less lol) will know how to use this so yea, no 999 stupid tools with the same "non-host aimbot"... anyways good release Smile
11-13-2014, 01:03 PM #9
Tipton_Modz
Treasure hunter
holy crap aimbot none host wow Tustin
11-13-2014, 01:46 PM #10
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post

I would rather not have a bunch of scrubs running around with aimbot, this ain't making anything better but SC58 is a good friend so I have nothing against him.

The following 3 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

Boliberrys, SC58, xErotic

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo