11-20-2014, 09:41 AM #1
dreamgamer
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello has anyone got the 4.66 mutiman update i got all my games on there and cant play them it saids go back to 4.65 or to my firmware 4.50 but i spoofed to 4.66 to go online i need mutiman updated to 4.66 please link below if you have thanks please move if this is not in the right spot
11-20-2014, 01:58 PM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by dreamgamer View Post
hello has anyone got the 4.66 mutiman update i got all my games on there and cant play them it saids go back to 4.65 or to my firmware 4.50 but i spoofed to 4.66 to go online i need mutiman updated to 4.66 please link below if you have thanks please move if this is not in the right spot

There is no 4.66 Multiman yet, once there's are 4.66 CFW there will be. For now as long as you spoof it should work.
11-20-2014, 01:59 PM #3
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
There is no 4.66 Multiman yet, once there's are 4.66 CFW there will be. For now as long as you spoof it should work.

I can't believe this guy thinks he needs a 4.66 multiman because he is on a 4.66 spoof stare
11-20-2014, 02:00 PM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by KAOSxGaming View Post
I can't believe this guy thinks he needs a 4.66 multiman because he is on a 4.66 spoof stare

Lmao I know some people are just special
11-20-2014, 04:13 PM #5
You can use ps3ita manager for charge the game
11-21-2014, 12:15 AM #6
dreamgamer
Save Point
sorry im new to jailbreak dont have to be a smart ass
11-21-2014, 12:16 AM #7
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by dreamgamer View Post
sorry im new to jailbreak dont have to be a smart ass

It is 2014 almost 2015 being new should be no excuse anymore lol literally lots of tuts out there about modding and alot of talk about modding.
11-24-2014, 11:02 AM #8
dreamgamer
Save Point
mate still no need to be a smart ass you little kid
11-24-2014, 11:57 AM #9
Originally posted by KAOSxGaming View Post
your a Fucking dick. If he's new to modding then he's just asking questions. I am new to modding and hate to ask questions on here half the time because of stupid fucks like u being an asshole. U were a newb once and I am sure u had asked questions at some point. So back off people trying to learn and have as much fun as u. I hope u get ran over by a semi I clicked on his link because I don't have the new multiman and I keep freezing up so I thought maybe this was my problem but fuck better not ask anyone or I'll be called stupid

The following 2 users say thank you to Harleyman2001 for this useful post:

BeaTsDominion, Sync
11-24-2014, 12:17 PM #10
Originally posted by Harleyman2001 View Post
You're a fucking dick. If he's new to modding, then he's just asking questions. I am new to modding and hate to ask questions on here half the time, because of stupid fucks like you. You were a newb once and I am sure you had asked questions at some point. So back off people trying to learn and have as much fun as you. I hope you get ran over by a semi. I clicked on his link, because I don't have the new multiman, and I keep freezing up. So I thought, "Maybe this was my problem", but, fuck, better not ask anyone, or I'll be called stupid. -Corrected by Zombie!!!

Please, can you please write "You" and not "U"? That's incredibly annoying to read. There are many tutorials over the same things and they can be easily found via Google. Still, it doesn't give KAOS or Christian any right to insult new members. Because they have been modding for a longer amount of time, they feel that they are superior. Trust me, I've asked many questions along the way, like, "What's the difference between eboot and self", or "Will modified eboots get me banned", and such. I'm betting they've asked questions as well. No modder gets to where they are without help. The original poster is misinformed in believing multiman is the cause of the update error, when all he needs to do is use PSNpatch on the games. Multiman doesn't always patch games for lower firmwares, so PSNpatch is the next best thing.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo