11-21-2014, 11:51 PM #1
CookieWho
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So im trying to copy mw3 to my hdd, but it always stops copying in the middle and aborts it, im copying from a disc, and it is not corrupted. I bought it from gamestop and am going to return it which is why this is urgent! Soemone help, or add me on skype : xniick-

edit: it aways stops on imagefile2.pak

??
Last edited by CookieWho ; 11-22-2014 at 12:10 AM.
11-22-2014, 12:27 AM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by CookieWho View Post
So im trying to copy mw3 to my hdd, but it always stops copying in the middle and aborts it, im copying from a disc, and it is not corrupted. I bought it from gamestop and am going to return it which is why this is urgent! Soemone help, or add me on skype : xniick-

??

Try cleaning off the disc a lil bit, I had this problem a few times with just a fingerprint or 2.
11-22-2014, 01:36 AM #3
Warren-p-
I defeated!
Originally posted by CookieWho View Post
So im trying to copy mw3 to my hdd, but it always stops copying in the middle and aborts it, im copying from a disc, and it is not corrupted. I bought it from gamestop and am going to return it which is why this is urgent! Soemone help, or add me on skype : xniick-

??

Had the same problem with black ops2
11-22-2014, 07:26 AM #4
CookieWho
Little One
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
Try cleaning off the disc a lil bit, I had this problem a few times with just a fingerprint or 2.

Disnt work i just didnt return it it was 6 bucks anyways and took up 8 gigs if i did so whatevs

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo