12-17-2014, 11:38 AM #1
kGx_SwiFt
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well advanced warfare is started to get into motion after being released for a few weeks now, so we should all have experienced the guna the gameplay the perks etc, so here it is, I want to hear your best Class setup
Weather it be,
The Mors
The Bal
Ak-12
Em1

Your choice your post, so let's hear what guns perks scorestreaks even, let's see what got you rocketing into the prestiges of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
OH AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE ON POLL ABOVE (y) ������
Last edited by kGx_SwiFt ; 12-17-2014 at 11:51 AM.
12-17-2014, 12:03 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Currently my most used class setup is an:
ASM1 - Reliable (Enlisted)
3 Attachments running the wildcard, Red dot site, rifling, extended mag.
No secondary
No Grenades OR exo ability
5 perks: Lightwieght, mini map preferal, blast supressor and toughness/or scavenger.
Kill streaks: UAV, System Hack as it is very annoying and disorientating and a bombing run so I don't have to stop running and gunning.
12-17-2014, 01:43 PM #3
This is my setup its not to bad Smile
AK12 - R.I.P Elite
3 Attachments - Suppressor, Stock & Foregrip
4 Perks - Lightweight, Cold-Blooded, Toughness & Scavenger
No exo ability
1 Semtex
2 Scorestreaks - Uav & System Hack
12-17-2014, 02:26 PM #4
kGx_SwiFt
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Currently my most used class setup is an:
ASM1 - Reliable (Enlisted)
3 Attachments running the wildcard, Red dot site, rifling, extended mag.
No secondary
No Grenades OR exo ability
5 perks: Lightwieght, mini map preferal, blast supressor and toughness/or scavenger.
Kill streaks: UAV, System Hack as it is very annoying and disorientating and a bombing run so I don't have to stop running and gunning.

Nice class setup I do like ASM1 myself I have it as one of my guns classes nice choice Geo

The following user thanked kGx_SwiFt for this useful post:

Geo
12-17-2014, 02:29 PM #5
kGx_SwiFt
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by another user
This is my setup its not to bad Smile
AK12 - R.I.P Elite
3 Attachments - Suppressor, Stock & Foregrip
4 Perks - Lightweight, Cold-Blooded, Toughness & Scavenger
No exo ability
1 Semtex
2 Scorestreaks - Uav & System Hack

Oh yes nothing wrong with a modernised classic nice choice loving the classes guys

The following user thanked kGx_SwiFt for this useful post:

RawBrutal ✮
12-17-2014, 04:59 PM #6
I only play Hardcore SnD. Managed to get in to the top #500 for the PS4.

After a long period using the MP11 - Goliath I've finally converted to the ASM1 - Reliable. The ASM1 has great iron sights, power, range, and accuracy. It feels somewhere inbetween an SMG and an Assault rifle, I love it. I have the Speakeasy but it's less accurate and I don't need all those extra bullets. That's what I have on my rush class. I run it with Overkill, Danger Close and grenade launcher as my secondary. On maps like Detroit you can clear most of the tight areas with the grenade launcher. Still plenty of roon for Lightweight, Overcharged, Flinch, Cold Blooded, etc.

The best setup for me is the Hover/Cloak. When using that I usually run an ARX, Overcharged, Fast Hands, and Tactician. People just aren't expecting it and the kills I'm getting are insane. For those that don't know, you run to a high point, bomb site, high traffic area, rush routes, etc. Get the cloack on, double jump, hover, and you have a very high vantage point over high traffic areas. People don't look high enough to see you. You can usually pick 1 or 2 people off before your hover expires. It takes a bit of practise but it works.

Cold Blooded is essential on every class otherwise the AI calls out your position. If your the only one left against 3 players you don't want the AI calling out "HE'S IN THE HOSPITAL LOBBY" or "BY THE CONTAINERS", lol. Also, don't boost everywhere because it's so easy to hear. I was boost happy for a long time but these days I wont boost unless I need to. People can't hear your footsteps so as long as you don't boost you can be confident you're moving around silently.
12-17-2014, 05:03 PM #7
Kf5, silencer, grip, rapid fire. Low profile, gun ho, scavenger, blast suppressor. All I play is hardcore now. Best class for me.
12-17-2014, 05:10 PM #8
kGx_SwiFt
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by CovertBilly View Post
I only play Hardcore SnD. Managed to get in to the top #500 for the PS4.

After a long period using the MP11 - Goliath I've finally converted to the ASM1 - Reliable. The ASM1 has great iron sights, power, range, and accuracy. It feels somewhere inbetween an SMG and an Assault rifle, I love it. I have the Speakeasy but it's less accurate and I don't need all those extra bullets. That's what I have on my rush class. I run it with Overkill, Danger Close and grenade launcher as my secondary. On maps like Detroit you can clear most of the tight areas with the grenade launcher. Still plenty of roon for Lightweight, Overcharged, Flinch, Cold Blooded, etc.

The best setup for me is the Hover/Cloak. When using that I usually run an ARX, Overcharged, Fast Hands, and Tactician. People just aren't expecting it and the kills I'm getting are insane. For those that don't know, you run to a high point, bomb site, high traffic area, rush routes, etc. Get the cloack on, double jump, hover, and you have a very high vantage point over high traffic areas. People don't look high enough to see you. You can usually pick 1 or 2 people off before your hover expires. It takes a bit of practise but it works.

Cold Blooded is essential on every class otherwise the AI calls out your position. If your the only one left against 3 players you don't want the AI calling out "HE'S IN THE HOSPITAL LOBBY" or "BY THE CONTAINERS", lol. Also, don't boost everywhere because it's so easy to hear. I was boost happy for a long time but these days I wont boost unless I need to. People can't hear your footsteps so as long as you don't boost you can be confident you're moving around silently.

Nice covertbilly absolutely great detail loving it, I understand where your cuming from with grenade launcher but don't you think that kills off close quatered combat face to face ? Like how the map was at out to be? Not saying your wrong in the decision I realise exactly where your coming from but once again great detail and great choice of guns Smile
Last edited by kGx_SwiFt ; 12-17-2014 at 05:13 PM.
12-17-2014, 05:12 PM #9
kGx_SwiFt
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by geeohhgeesus View Post
Kf5, silencer, grip, rapid fire. Low profile, gun ho, scavenger, blast suppressor. All I play is hardcore now. Best class for me.

Yes perfect HC class setup fast rate of fire good accuracy n due to it being hardcore you don't have to unload a full "clip in his ass" haha so nice perks attachments n weapon choice Happy
12-17-2014, 09:01 PM #10
Originally posted by SwiFt View Post
Nice covertbilly absolutely great detail loving it, I understand where your cuming from with grenade launcher but don't you think that kills off close quatered combat face to face ? Like how the map was at out to be? Not saying your wrong in the decision I realise exactly where your coming from but once again great detail and great choice of guns Smile

The MDL grenade launcher is something I seen other people do and it works so I stole the idea. On Detroit there's a lot of head glitching, edging, and corner camping going on at the B bomb site next to Hospital. I rush there, Fast Hands to MDL, then spam nades in all the corridors, rooms, and little hiding spots. I've had double kills and triple kills doing this. The nades bounce off the walls so you can get some really good angles. I only do this when there's a stalemate situation and everyone is afraid to move.

Just to mix it up a bit you can start firing nades across the map on Greenband or Comeback. Comeback you need to get in to A building and hold it. If your team is struggling to get in there first just wait until the enemy is in there and then in with the MDL nades. I believe there is a place for the MDL even as a last resort weapon.

I just looked at my stats and I have 51 kills with the MDL in SnD. I'm holding a 0.81 K/D with it, lol. I use it as a secondary so I'm not sure if that's good or bad stats wise but it does serve a purpose.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo