12-18-2014, 04:01 AM #1
goukenslay
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i got banned today, i call so much bullshit on this i bought the game, the season pass (have all receipts) my ps3 isn't even modded.
You must login or register to view this content.
some1 have bungie's email, i need to complain
12-18-2014, 09:10 AM #2
DesperateDevil
Do a barrel roll!
If u got any type of contact information please pass it on to me, I got banned this morning on ps4, wtf
12-18-2014, 09:24 AM #3
Sunnis
Mario!
Originally posted by goukenslay View Post
so i got banned today, i call so much bullshit on this i bought the game, the season pass (have all receipts) my ps3 isn't even modded.

Have you played with someone that modded Destiny? Have you used your account on a jailbroken ps3? Was your account Banned off Sony Network all together or just on Destiny? I have heard of multiple people being banned on Destiny for no obvious reason. It would be nice to figure out why...
12-18-2014, 02:42 PM #4
goukenslay
Save Point
Originally posted by Sunnis View Post
Have you played with someone that modded Destiny? Have you used your account on a jailbroken ps3? Was your account Banned off Sony Network all together or just on Destiny? I have heard of multiple people being banned on Destiny for no obvious reason. It would be nice to figure out why...
i don't even have a jailbrroken ps3, if i did i wouldnt have wasted like $90 buying the game disc and the season pass i could have gotten all that free if it was modded. and really if i played with someone who had a modded ps3 it equals me being banned...
12-18-2014, 02:52 PM #5
Sunnis
Mario!
i don't even have a jailbrroken ps3, if i did i wouldnt have wasted like $90 buying the game disc and the season pass i could have gotten all that free if it was modded. and really if i played with someone who had a modded ps3 it equals me being banned...

I would not know. Im simply trying to find an explanation for these, as it seems, unjust bans. I myself play Destiny on OFW but my account is banned by my CFW on both BO2 and AW. I have also played with people that have modded on Destiny, this will be a risk for being banned at least on newer games. On AW they normally reset players that have been in modded lobbies even tho they play on OFW. Have yet not been banned but it might happen in the future. Who knows, I hope not!
Last edited by Sunnis ; 12-18-2014 at 02:54 PM.
12-18-2014, 03:04 PM #6
goukenslay
Save Point
as i quote this incompetent people at Bungie, "Bungie will not punish you for just playing the game. Fun is encouraged in many forms" as i been doing for 3 months, not a single glitch or exploit. the destiny forum is riddle with ignorant fools that don't answer ur question they just piss u off by throwing random accusations of why ur banned
12-18-2014, 08:05 PM #7
TiendichKill
Do a barrel roll!
Add me on skype : tiendichkill_
12-19-2014, 04:06 AM #8
Prom1ses
Bounty hunter
there's too many variables involved. My friends that play cross games from a jailbroken PS3 to PS4 seem to set off lots of red flags. One of them got their PS3 and PS4 CID banned. When he called Sony they told him he wasn't banned under the normal policy. Not sure if that's something to take pride in :P
12-20-2014, 05:29 AM #9
DEradicator
Little One
so i got banned today, i call so much bullshit on this i bought the game, the season pass (have all receipts) my ps3 isn't even modded.

3 level 30's bruhhhhhhhhhhhh i feel your pain that shit must suck ass trust me i know what it feels like got banned a week ago but it was because "AT SOME POINT" i had logged unto destiny with my cfw ps3 (just log on), decided to play on my OFW now hopefully i dont get banned again. But yeah good luck on getting your acc UNbanned cuz ive never seen proof of anyone getting unbanned.
12-21-2014, 03:01 AM #10
same thing just happen to my...
I got 2 ps3s and I played on my NONE jailbroken one as the mods are shit for destiny.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo