Post: Multiman not working properly (weird noise and other problems) - help please!
12-19-2014, 04:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My multiman is not working properly and I don't know why. I start multiman and everthing seems ok. Then the background music turns to some weird continuous noise and the worst part is when I try to run games. Boots me to XMB but it only shows the background waves and then appears something like the recovery menu demanding me to reinstall my firmware. I'm currently on REBUG 4.46. This happened after I installed ReAct and PS2 Placeholder so I could play ps2 games on my slim, but didn't even had a chance to try it because of this problem. I already tried to restore default settings and rebuild database. Haven´t tried to format my hdd because I hope there is a better and easier solution.
12-19-2014, 05:12 PM #2
Originally posted by cruzthemaster View Post
My multiman is not working properly and I don't know why. I start multiman and everthing seems ok. Then the background music turns to some weird continuous noise and the worst part is when I try to run games. Boots me to XMB but it only shows the background waves and then appears something like the recovery menu demanding me to reinstall my firmware. I'm currently on REBUG 4.46. This happened after I installed ReAct and PS2 Placeholder so I could play ps2 games on my slim, but didn't even had a chance to try it because of this problem. I already tried to restore default settings and rebuild database. Haven´t tried to format my hdd because I hope there is a better and easier solution.

Try to reinstall multiman
12-19-2014, 05:58 PM #3
Tried that and now doesn't even start, just blackscreens and gets me to XMB.
12-19-2014, 06:20 PM #4
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
Tried that and now doesn't even start, just blackscreens and gets me to XMB.

Did you try re installing your Firmware?
12-19-2014, 06:31 PM #5
Yep. Twice.

And tried to install another backup manager (Irisman) and now it gives me the error 80029566. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY PS3?!?!

Maybe is better to fully format my HDD. It will take a LONG time but it should make it to work nicely again, right?
Last edited by cruzthemaster ; 12-19-2014 at 06:38 PM.
12-19-2014, 06:45 PM #6
My multiman is not working properly and I don't know why. I start multiman and everthing seems ok. Then the background music turns to some weird continuous noise and the worst part is when I try to run games. Boots me to XMB but it only shows the background waves and then appears something like the recovery menu demanding me to reinstall my firmware. I'm currently on REBUG 4.46. This happened after I installed ReAct and PS2 Placeholder so I could play ps2 games on my slim, but didn't even had a chance to try it because of this problem. I already tried to restore default settings and rebuild database. Haven´t tried to format my hdd because I hope there is a better and easier solution.

Are you connected to the internet when you run multiman?
12-19-2014, 07:00 PM #7
Yes, via ethernet cable to my pc.
12-19-2014, 07:01 PM #8
DarkOpsHyperz-
Climbing up the ladder
Yes, via ethernet cable to my pc.

what firmware u running ?
12-19-2014, 07:02 PM #9
DarkOpsHyperz-
Climbing up the ladder