12-22-2014, 04:57 PM #1
Homme Fatale
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Name the most difficult game that you have ever earned the platinum trophy in and approximately how long did it take you?

The following user thanked Homme Fatale for this useful post:

Femme Fatale
12-22-2014, 05:02 PM #2
Femme Fatale
Girl Gamers FTW
Originally posted by Homme
Name the most difficult game that you have ever earned the platinum trophy in and approximately how long did it take you?

Well let me see...

*Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

*Counter Strike freaking global offensive

KMSL!!! Remember this: ^^ You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Femme Fatale for this useful post:

Homme Fatale
12-22-2014, 05:08 PM #3
Homme Fatale
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Femme
Well let me see...

*Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

*Counter Strike freaking global offensive

KMSL!!! Remember this: ^^ You must login or register to view this content.

lol yeah in counterstrike the AI are expert marksman and can head shot you so fast even on easy more and dont get me started on Ninja Gaiden sigma 2 with the "Ultimate ninja" on multiplayer. All the cheapest bosses at once and the near invincible pink lady,hate her with a passion,she has a very low hit marker because most of the time cant even damage her.
12-22-2014, 05:10 PM #4
Femme Fatale
Girl Gamers FTW
I played World at war once...I got ran over by a tank and then returned it to Gamestop..
12-22-2014, 05:12 PM #5
Homme Fatale
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by EYE
non i have jailbreak :carling:

world at war was pretty tough one to get.. but i havent got a plat legit :lol:

Well i never played that game but ill take your word on how tough it is i suppose lol.
12-22-2014, 05:12 PM #6
Femme Fatale
Girl Gamers FTW
lol yeah in counterstrike the AI are expert marksman and can head shot you so fast even on easy more and dont get me started on Ninja Gaiden sigma 2 with the "Ultimate ninja" on multiplayer. All the cheapest bosses at once and the near invincible pink lady,hate her with a passion,she has a very low hit marker because most of the time cant even damage her.

Nope. Nope. I got just 5 words for you....

1. Tony

2. Hawk's

3. Pro

4. Skater

5. HD

I wanna throw a lunch box at whoever made it so hard to stay on that skateboard.
12-22-2014, 05:17 PM #7
Homme Fatale
Pokemon Trainer
In regards to this i remember doing prototype one,it was a pain to platinum legit. As it took me a few days the hardest trophies were trying not to be killed through out one story play through,also getting platinum scores on events which was a bigger pain and last but definitely not less beating the final boss on hard mode. That was both very fast and strong, he could catch up to you and hit you very easily doing alot of damage.Also when he is at half health the rest of the fight is in a 3 or 5 min time limit and his health goes down pretty slowly...
12-22-2014, 05:19 PM #8
Homme Fatale
Pokemon Trainer
Nope. Nope. I got just 5 words for you....

1. Tony

2. Hawk's

3. Pro

4. Skater

5. HD

I wanna throw a lunch box at whoever made it so hard to stay on that skateboard.

lol that person probably thought that was the coolest idea in the world.
12-22-2014, 05:26 PM #9
Femme Fatale
Girl Gamers FTW
lol that person probably thought that was the coolest idea in the world.

I wouldn't know anything about PROTOTYPE. I didn't touch it because it looked absolutely boring. Now, I could be wrong about that but....Metal Gear Rising....Enough said. Lol

The following user thanked Femme Fatale for this useful post:

Homme Fatale
12-22-2014, 09:04 PM #10
Homme Fatale
Pokemon Trainer
I wouldn't know anything about PROTOTYPE. I didn't touch it because it looked absolutely boring. Now, I could be wrong about that but....Metal Gear Rising....Enough said. Lol

Yeah MGR get a S rank on all stages in revengence mode is crazy and im glad add ons doesn't count towards the plat because the final boss in the jetstream dlc is very aggressive on revengence mode,especially when going for a perfect run. You have to taunt him to do more damage and he does more damage as well and moves very fast,he has a very cheap charge attack too.

The following user thanked Homme Fatale for this useful post:

Femme Fatale

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo