01-28-2015, 01:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Running PS3 4.66 CEX darkboot
MultiMAN 4.66.06

Every time I launch advanced warfare off my external, it goes back to the XMB and when I run it after being loaded off the disk, it blackscreens. If I check the external hard drive after, the PS3_GAME foldfer for AW is in the root. I tried resetting permissions but that just takes forever, and it never seems to finish.
01-28-2015, 01:11 AM #2
r14d
Bounty hunter
Why dont you just try putting the PS3_GAME folder back in the BLUSxxxx or BLESxxxx original folder. And do you have bd emulator enabled ?
01-28-2015, 11:14 AM #3
Yes I do have BD enabled. And I have tried putting it back in the BLUS folder, except when I try and launch it again, it puts it back to the root
01-28-2015, 12:03 PM #4
Originally posted by MysticMC4TW View Post
Running PS3 4.66 CEX darkboot
MultiMAN 4.66.06

Every time I launch advanced warfare off my external, it goes back to the XMB and when I run it after being loaded off the disk, it blackscreens. If I check the external hard drive after, the PS3_GAME foldfer for AW is in the root. I tried resetting permissions but that just takes forever, and it never seems to finish.

Warez content is not allowed on NGU. Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo