02-23-2015, 07:52 PM #1
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Several of Polyphony Digital’s official European websites are being updated today with new information about B-Spec mode in Gran Turismo 6. The update includes two new screenshots which show the feature in action, along with a brief description of how it will work.

Originally posted by another user
The B-Spec mode in which an AI driver can take over for the player who was introduced in all racing events in career mode. You can use the B-Spec mode for races where you find it difficult the qualifications, for example at the longer endurance races, or if you just enjoy as a spectator a race. You can select B-Spec from the Quick Menu, which will be shown before the start of a race event in career mode.

You must login or register to view this content.

B-Spec mode, which featured prominently in GT5, was announced to be included in GT6 before it launched. Since then, though, we haven’t heard much about the its return until now. The news comes hot on the heels of the announcement that Midfield Raceway circuit – an old favorite among classic Gran Turismo fan

Source GTPlanet
Credits To Jordan

The following user thanked Jon Snow for this useful post:

SiNiST3R
02-23-2015, 08:58 PM #2
Well lets see when comes then as taking long while to do, and more likely be some cars to be done in update as well few other bits we all waiting for in this Winky WinkySmile
02-24-2015, 02:27 AM #3
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
It took long because its B-Spec. Baby-Spec...

Looks good, I hope its just GT4 B-Spec with a better Ai driver. If anything a B-Spec driver that's not retarded is probably what was taking long. I don't think there will be any B-Spec mode events (thankfully) I really hope that we don't get stuffed with B-Spec trophies but we probably will.

I get those who gripe about CM a bit since its possibly going to be truly ground breaking and unlike anything in any game, way more than the joke that was in GT5 as much as some may have liked it IMO it was completely garbage, and if so worth the wait, if anybody says it wasn't lol we will have to see when it come but new stuff never done before like the GPS thing that might be in it can have unexpected delays.

I dont understand anybody groaning bout B-Spec, if thats got you mad or caused you to give up on GT, GT was not for you from the very start.

I do like the addition of the Real Time Controls & looks like we can switch back n forth.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 02-24-2015 at 03:10 AM.
02-24-2015, 04:01 AM #4
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Midfield is back too

The LM55 & Apparently the 2X will both be pintable

Paintable Wings has a leaked photo

Note the ver. 1.16

The following user thanked SiNiST3R for this useful post:

Jon Snow
02-24-2015, 06:37 AM #5
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
Midfield is back too

The LM55 & Apparently the 2X will both be pintable

Paintable Wings has a leaked photo

Note the ver. 1.16

nice Smile
02-28-2015, 03:39 AM #6
nice to have this feature back, a bit relax finally ..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo