02-27-2015, 01:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Nextgenudate users. i have today sent of for my console jailbreaking. it will be back in my hands id say wedneday latest but im getting everything set up for when i get my ps3 back with me. it will be on rogero Rebug - D - REX with MULTIMAN & psn ninja .. is there anything else that is a MUST on the jailbroke console as he is giving me a phonecall tonight to ask me what i want on the ps3 can please someone give me some advice on the best possible jailbreak there is / tools ill need for my ps3 and also what tools ill need to download on my laptop. example filezilla to edit the tool / programmes give me an add on skype if you have some minutes spare you could help me out. thanks would be much apprenticed really looking forward to start modding online. will be awesome. in future when i have got the hang of this jailbreaking thing i will be doing free recovery thanks alot. hope ive posted this in the rite section.
02-27-2015, 02:00 PM #2
WrongBusiness
Do a barrel roll!
Wtf is Rogero Rebug? CFW can be on Rogero or on Rebug D-REX but not both at the same time. Correct me if im wrong.
02-27-2015, 02:03 PM #3
its all in a state of limbo since the server change and 4.70.. wait for release of "official" 4.70 cfw. But for now all you need is rebug 4.65.2 DREX no need for psn ninja. as you can delete history and disable syscalls from xmb with cobra thats built into rebug 4.65.2.

multiman will be needed and installed / run once to fix directories and permissions.

nothing else you need thesedays.

and as far as going online as long as you used multiman once prior to installing the current solution, properly patched vsh etc rebug 4.70 spoofer, webman will work.

edit : also,

webman/cobra on 4.65.2 will allow you to temporary change idps (Console id) at boot.

if you want to permanently change your idps use idpsset v0.6.
Last edited by privateuser3250 ; 02-27-2015 at 02:08 PM.
02-27-2015, 02:18 PM #4
Originally posted by WrongBusiness View Post
Wtf is Rogero Rebug? CFW can be on Rogero or on Rebug D-REX but not both at the same time. Correct me if im wrong.

unless its some strange hybrid dual boot? possible.
02-27-2015, 03:07 PM #5
lol sorry about this let me rephrase this. my friend is jailbreaking my console wil be getting it back on wednesday latest & he is going to give me a call later to see what software i want installing on the ps3 so im asking what makes a good jailbroken ps3 what files ill need on my ps3 so i am able to mod online change my ip / hide it to prevent me from getting banned online. im new to jailbreaking but im a quick learner so im learning about it at the same time Smile! - sorry if i confused you guys lol Choco
02-27-2015, 03:18 PM #6
Oh and do i need anything else on my laptop other than filezilla?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo