03-29-2015, 02:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello ,

So i have been having this problem where when i would sign in i can not do any activity that require SEN access. Although i am sighed in i still can not do anything except view my my name. I am unable to see my avatar profile , trophies ect. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and found a solution.

THANKS IN ADVANCED ! Gandalf the Grey
03-29-2015, 03:10 AM #2
xFiibz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by AllSeeJay View Post
Hello ,

So i have been having this problem where when i would sign in i can not do any activity that require SEN access. Although i am sighed in i still can not do anything except view my my name. I am unable to see my avatar profile , trophies ect. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and found a solution.

I have this problem sometimes, is your comment blank with no text? Try clearing your comment and see if that helps. It usually helps when i do that.

The following user thanked xFiibz for this useful post:

AllSeeJay
03-29-2015, 03:11 AM #3
I was not clear enough i cant see my friends messages or anything.
03-29-2015, 04:01 AM #4
xFiibz
Do a barrel roll!
I was not clear enough i cant see my friends messages or anything.

My only guess/solution would be to delete the profile, and sign in again :/ I haven't had this problem, if you're talking about not being able to see your friends list and you have a blank comment etc. Then I fix it by removing my comment....
03-29-2015, 10:28 AM #5
whothedaddy1990
Can’t trickshot me!
if you can't see your friends list then possibility is you got to many friends or you have shit connections & slow ass internet it take years to load its happened to me few times my fix was to speed up my internet :P
03-29-2015, 10:34 AM #6
alexjones1009
Bounty hunter
Hello ,

My friend had this problem what he did was reinstall his firmware.
03-29-2015, 04:54 PM #7
ill try that.
03-29-2015, 05:14 PM #8
KashGod
Bounty hunter
It's your internet.
03-29-2015, 10:23 PM #9
how do i fix it
03-30-2015, 01:38 AM #10
BrevzHoster
Are you high?
Everyone is wrong the real way to fix this is to go to DEX then change your QA in rebug toolbox (Must be on rebug cfw) then go to Debug settings in settings tab then change NP something that was used to bypass PSN new servers

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo