03-31-2015, 07:15 AM #1
NotMyMods
Playstation Exclusive
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey I Recently Updated My CFW With A Disc In The Tray And It Tells Me To Install My Firmware Of 4.66 Or Higher Again. It Wont Let Me Play Games Or Nothing, Just Lets Me Access The XMB Menu And Have PSN Access If Spoofed. I Still Have Instal PKG File So Im Still Jailbroken. Do i Need To Use Rogero's Downgrader To Go Back To 3.55 Then Back To 4.66 Habib? PLease Help <3
03-31-2015, 09:27 AM #2
You can use the downgrader but idk if it will work since the system read the update off the disk :madsal:
03-31-2015, 05:44 PM #3
NotMyMods
Playstation Exclusive
Originally posted by paproach
You can use the downgrader but idk if it will work since the system read the update off the disk :madsal:

but im still jailbroken and im CFW
03-31-2015, 05:48 PM #4
NotMyMods
Playstation Exclusive

like i can use pkg like multiman and sen but cant download anything or play any games.
03-31-2015, 05:50 PM #5
Originally posted by 9411
Hey I Recently Updated My CFW With A Disc In The Tray And It Tells Me To Install My Firmware Of 4.66 Or Higher Again. It Wont Let Me Play Games Or Nothing, Just Lets Me Access The XMB Menu And Have PSN Access If Spoofed. I Still Have Instal PKG File So Im Still Jailbroken. Do i Need To Use Rogero's Downgrader To Go Back To 3.55 Then Back To 4.66 Habib? PLease Help <3

are you still having issues with this?
under the system information in the settings what firmware does it recognize/are you or were you using a spoofer?
03-31-2015, 06:36 PM #6
NotMyMods
Playstation Exclusive
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
under the system information in the settings what firmware does it recognize/are you or were you using a spoofer?

i still am having trouble with this. yes i was using a spoofer when i updated. how do i fix this?
03-31-2015, 06:52 PM #7
NotMyMods
Playstation Exclusive

i can sign on and run multiman and stuff but cant cant download anything. i tryed to spoof but it said a error .
03-31-2015, 08:56 PM #8
like i can use pkg like multiman and sen but cant download anything or play any games.

Okay then try to downgrade in recovery mode. maybe thats the only way it will work.
04-01-2015, 06:28 PM #9
i can sign on and run multiman and stuff but cant cant download anything. i tryed to spoof but it said a error .

Okay then try to downgrade in recovery mode. maybe thats the only way it will work.

Yeah, I agree with paproach! it sounds like youre still on 3.55 because you can run 3.55 signed packages. But the game disc soft bricked you to the fix on the game. Probably 4.xx+. Like paproach! said you should use the rogero 3.55 downgrader to UPGRADE the syscon on the console so that you can unbrick it.
Try installing the rogero 3.55 downgrader from the recovery menu. Then if it installs with success go back to the recovery menu and use options 3 and 4 in the recovery menu. Then install the rebug 999 downgrader like normal and hopefully you should be able to install 3.55 ofw from that point and carry on as normal.

I hope its that simple for you. Good luck!
04-02-2015, 01:16 AM #10
Yeah, I agree with paproach! it sounds like youre still on 3.55 because you can run 3.55 signed packages. But the game disc soft bricked you to the fix on the game. Probably 4.xx+. Like paproach! said you should use the rogero 3.55 downgrader to UPGRADE the syscon on the console so that you can unbrick it.
Try installing the rogero 3.55 downgrader from the recovery menu. Then if it installs with success go back to the recovery menu and use options 3 and 4 in the recovery menu. Then install the rebug 999 downgrader like normal and hopefully you should be able to install 3.55 ofw from that point and carry on as normal.

I hope its that simple for you. Good luck!

Thanks and yea just do that and tell us how it goes. Good Luck man! Enzo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo