Post: Registration of the trophy information could not be completed. Help?
04-19-2015, 06:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am on DEX and when I try to play a game it gives me this error. I don't give 2 shits about my trophies, I just want to fix the problem. I am getting this error with MW2 (Disc) Naruto (Disc) and MW3 (Backup) and as far as I know BO2 (Backup) Family Guy Back To The Multiverse (Backup) and Skyrim (Disc) work fine.

4.50 ITA. Willing To Update If Need Be! Just let me know if there is a difference between updating CEX or DEX. I.e. Link me how.
Last edited by TheShyCrew ; 04-19-2015 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Forgot Info
04-19-2015, 08:03 AM #2
DiFool
Little One
I had the problem with Dynasty Warriors 7.
I deleted the whole trophy folder under my account, restored data base and after that it worked fine.
Also go offline and do not spoof ids, that can help when you 1st start the game.
Hope this helps...
04-19-2015, 10:06 AM #3
Originally posted by DiFool View Post
I had the problem with Dynasty Warriors 7.
I deleted the whole trophy folder under my account, restored data base and after that it worked fine.
Also go offline and do not spoof ids, that can help when you 1st start the game.
Hope this helps...

Thanks for actually answering. I got it to work by rebuilding the database... How do I thread close this? I don't need it anymore and there's an answer here, therefore the thread can be closed.
04-19-2015, 10:41 AM #4
DiFool
Little One
Originally posted by TheShyCrew View Post
Thanks for actually answering. I got it to work by rebuilding the database... How do I thread close this? I don't need it anymore and there's an answer here, therefore the thread can be closed.

Nice it worked!
NN to close just leave it...
04-20-2015, 01:33 AM #5
Originally posted by DiFool View Post
Nice it worked!
NN to close just leave it...

Also another fix (this worked or me) delete ALL of them in hdd0/home/user/trophy/ - If you don't care about losing them.

You can also (in hdd0/home/user/trophy) copy the trophy of the game that isn't working, but is for that user (Should with new users) then copy it and paste it in the other one. - If you care about trophies.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo