04-26-2015, 05:02 PM #1
TrevForbes
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Will you be automatically banned if you go on the store online on a CFW ? Would Sony ban your account or your console?
04-26-2015, 05:28 PM #2
Originally posted by TrevForbes View Post
Will you be automatically banned if you go on the store online on a CFW ? Would Sony ban your account or your console?

You can go on ps store if you use psn patch to diable your syscalls and spoof your cid
04-26-2015, 06:01 PM #3
BrevzHoster
Are you high?
Originally posted by TrevForbes View Post
Will you be automatically banned if you go on the store online on a CFW ? Would Sony ban your account or your console?

Originally posted by Haxman2580 View Post
You can go on ps store if you use psn patch to diable your syscalls and spoof your cid

I wouldnt take a risk because if you download content on there you ID gets activated and then sony can view you console is linked to your account so if they ban your account they will also ban your console as Haxman2580 said you can try that way only reason you would want to go on PS store is to buy avatars the rest you can grab the links for it along with .rif
04-26-2015, 06:27 PM #4
Originally posted by BrevzHoster View Post
I wouldnt take a risk because if you download content on there you ID gets activated and then sony can view you console is linked to your account so if they ban your account they will also ban your console as Haxman2580 said you can try that way only reason you would want to go on PS store is to buy avatars the rest you can grab the links for it along with .rif

Thats why you spoof it... Happy
04-26-2015, 08:20 PM #5
BrevzHoster
Are you high?
Originally posted by Haxman2580 View Post
Thats why you spoof it... Happy

It isnt a spoof you need to have a ID that sticks PSnPAtch will not spoof the ID
04-26-2015, 09:15 PM #6
Originally posted by BrevzHoster View Post
It isnt a spoof you need to have a ID that sticks PSnPAtch will not spoof the ID

Psn patch spoofs the psid and idps you just need to put a valid id in the cfg file that comes with the pkg
04-26-2015, 09:24 PM #7
Farva
< ^ > < ^ >
oops.. lol maybe thats why i got banned.
04-26-2015, 09:36 PM #8
Originally posted by Farva View Post
oops.. lol maybe thats why i got banned.

Haha lol could be. I just brewology or my best friend google to look for dlc for my ps3 never been on ps store on any of my ps3's lol

The following user thanked Coffee Bean for this useful post:

Farva

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo