04-27-2015, 03:20 PM #1
invace
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i plug my HDMI into the TV>PS3. Then i turn on the ps3 and the tv goes black then the default blue. So wwhat sthe problem and how do i fix it? I wiggle the HDMI cord around and the tv goes black as if its bout to show image but then goes back to blue
04-27-2015, 03:23 PM #2
Originally posted by invace View Post
So i plug my HDMI into the TV>PS3. Then i turn on the ps3 and the tv goes black then the default blue. So wwhat sthe problem and how do i fix it? I wiggle the HDMI cord around and the tv goes black as if its bout to show image but then goes back to blue

Hold the power button down on your ps3 untill it beeps and then turns off, then turn it back on then you can reconfigure your hdmi settings on your ps3. Or try another hdmi cable.
04-27-2015, 03:23 PM #3
invace
Banned
Originally posted by Haxman2580 View Post
Hold the power button down on your ps3 untill it beeps and then turns off, then turn it back on then you can reconfigure your hdmi settings on your ps3.

The HDMI settings are fine :P I think its a bad input in the PS# :P But idk
04-27-2015, 03:25 PM #4
The HDMI settings are fine :P I think its a bad input in the PS# :P But idk

Worth investigating. But try different hdmi ports and cables.
04-27-2015, 09:40 PM #5
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
So i plug my HDMI into the TV>PS3. Then i turn on the ps3 and the tv goes black then the default blue. So wwhat sthe problem and how do i fix it? I wiggle the HDMI cord around and the tv goes black as if its bout to show image but then goes back to blue

Try changing the input settings on the tv? Maybe youre on the wrong input compared to which the hdmi is plugged into

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo