04-27-2015, 09:31 PM #1
driller2k
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not sure if this is the right spot but figured it could be cause I'm dealing with downloaded games which is kind of a mod. Anyway, I have an ISO formated game that will not load after shutting ps3 down. An issue with syncing trophies. What can I do so I can save my gameplay so I don't have to create another account. I have other games on the console that I do not have this issue. A couple that I downloaded and a couple that I copied from my original disks. Running habib 4.70 CFW.

Thanks in advance.
04-28-2015, 03:28 PM #2
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by driller2k View Post
Not sure if this is the right spot but figured it could be cause I'm dealing with downloaded games which is kind of a mod. Anyway, I have an ISO formated game that will not load after shutting ps3 down. An issue with syncing trophies. What can I do so I can save my gameplay so I don't have to create another account. I have other games on the console that I do not have this issue. A couple that I downloaded and a couple that I copied from my original disks. Running habib 4.70 CFW.

Thanks in advance.

Do you have this problem with every game you own?
04-28-2015, 03:49 PM #3
oGMews
Banned
Originally posted by driller2k View Post
Not sure if this is the right spot but figured it could be cause I'm dealing with downloaded games which is kind of a mod. Anyway, I have an ISO formated game that will not load after shutting ps3 down. An issue with syncing trophies. What can I do so I can save my gameplay so I don't have to create another account. I have other games on the console that I do not have this issue. A couple that I downloaded and a couple that I copied from my original disks. Running habib 4.70 CFW.

Thanks in advance.

For the trophy issue go into multiman into your user and delete the trophy folder. The ISO? Use the game in a folder for example BLUS?????-Call Of Duty ??????? I wouldn't convert to a ISO as I have never done it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo