05-26-2015, 12:13 AM #1
seanjordan
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
In these series of tutorials i will be teaching you c# programming. I have a bit of knowledge with this language. However, i do not know everything and will also be learning things as we go along if you do not understand anything in these tutorials feel free to private message me and im sure i can help you their.

So in this lesson i will tell you:
1. What c# can do
2. Software required
3. Installing
4. Creating your first project

What can c# do?
Well number one would be obviously hacking, which most of you may be here for. However, please do take note that i will NOT! be teaching you how to hack games i will be teaching you the language which then will lead on to creating hacks for games.
C# is also great for game development along with creating programs.
If you need anymore information on what c# can actually do please don't hesitate to ask, thats what im here for.

Software:

Software needed for c# would be called an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for these tutorials we will be using Mono Develop.
You must login or register to view this content.
You will also need to download .Net frameworks and GTK for .Net which are on the link i provided.
They can be found here: You must login or register to view this content.

Installing:

Installation is pretty self explanatory here. Please remember GTK and NET Frameworks ARE required.

First project:

Okay so once you have installed everything required. Open up Xamarin Studio (MonoDevelop)
1.Once you have open you want to click create new solution which is here: You must login or register to view this content.
2.Then you want to click .NET on the others section and click console application which is here: You must login or register to view this content.
3. Name the project to what you like and save it where you desire. NOTE: You can have more then one project on one solution.
4. You should be presented with something like this: You must login or register to view this content.

Thats it for our first lesson. Next lesson i will go through what things mean in the final screen you where presented with. Please save your project and the next tutorial will be here as soon as i can get it to you. Remember! c# is going to take some time to learn i am also still learning myself and you can never learn the whole language as you just build more and more knowledge.

The following 3 users say thank you to seanjordan for this useful post:

AppleXDevice, CrEaTiiOn_420, God
05-26-2015, 12:23 AM #2
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by sgxmodz View Post
In these series of tutorials i will be teaching you c# programming. I have a bit of knowledge with this language. However, i do not know everything and will also be learning things as we go along if you do not understand anything in these tutorials feel free to private message me and im sure i can help you their.

1. What c# can do
2. Software required
3. Installing

What can c# do?
Well number one would be obviously hacking, which most of you may be here for. However, please do take note that i will NOT! be teaching you how to hack games i will be teaching you the language which then will lead on to creating hacks for games.
If you need anymore information on what c# can actually do please don't hesitate to ask, thats what im here for.

Software:

Software needed for c# would be called an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for these tutorials we will be using Mono Develop.
You will also need to download .Net frameworks and GTK for .Net which are on the link i provided.

Installing:

Installation is pretty self explanatory here. Please remember GTK and NET Frameworks ARE required.

First project:

Okay so once you have installed everything required. Open up Xamarin Studio (MonoDevelop)
1.Once you have open you want to click create new solution which is here: You must login or register to view this content.
2.Then you want to click .NET on the others section and click console application which is here: You must login or register to view this content.
3. Name the project to what you like and save it where you desire. NOTE: You can have more then one project on one solution.
4. You should be presented with something like this: You must login or register to view this content.

Thats it for our first lesson. Next lesson i will go through what things mean in the final screen you where presented with. Please save your project and the next tutorial will be here as soon as i can get it to you. Remember! c# is going to take some time to learn i am also still learning myself and you can never learn the whole language as you just build more and more knowledge.

great tutorial keep it up man Winky Winky its awesome that you wanna help people learn new coding abilities <3 great job!

The following user thanked CrEaTiiOn_420 for this useful post:

seanjordan
05-26-2015, 12:25 AM #3
seanjordan
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 420 View Post
great tutorial keep it up man Winky Winky its awesome that you wanna help people learn new coding abilities <3 great job!

Thank you man, i haven't been here for 2 years so i thought i may as well start of with a bang ahaha Winky Winky
05-26-2015, 12:46 AM #4
AppleXDevice
Bounty hunter
Great Tut whoo i am Gonna Get Better At C# Because Of This
05-26-2015, 12:55 AM #5
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by seanjordan View Post

1. What c# can do
2. Software required
3. Installing

What can c# do?

Software:

Installing:

First project:

instead of just posting picture links do this

[img]insertyourimagelinkhere[ /img ] with no spaces[/spoiler][/img]

The following user thanked Smooth for this useful post:

seanjordan
05-26-2015, 12:56 AM #6
seanjordan
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Smooth View Post
instead of just posting picture links do this

[img]insertyourimagelinkhere[ /img ] with no spaces[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Will remember it thanks man. Always need advice on making my threads look neater[/img]
05-26-2015, 01:15 AM #7
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
Thank you man, i haven't been here for 2 years so i thought i may as well start of with a bang ahaha Winky Winky

go all out man there isnt anything stopping you Winky Winky
05-26-2015, 01:16 AM #8
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
Will remember it thanks man. Always need advice on making my threads look neater

and if you need help with demonstrations and tutorial im up for anything and have been coding C# for 4 years so i can help you teach as many people as you can Winky Winky
05-26-2015, 01:19 AM #9
AppleXDevice
Bounty hunter
damn cool
05-26-2015, 12:42 PM #10
seanjordan
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 420 View Post
and if you need help with demonstrations and tutorial im up for anything and have been coding C# for 4 years so i can help you teach as many people as you can Winky Winky

Sounds good man i haven't really gone to deep into c# or c++ yet but im still learning so i thought i may as well teach/help others as well then everyone gets a better understanding of how c# works and how to learn it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo