05-26-2015, 12:55 PM #1
b_yard
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hay guys. Im new here. Just need a bit of help. Anyway, here is my story.
Bought a ps3 with 3.55 cfw ( 4.7 rebug dex) it came with bo2 and gta5 with all dlc and a few mod menus. I backed up last ps3 for my account before I sold it..
Little did I now that upon restoring my account on the new cfw ps3, I had wiped all games and data, dlc and menus apps and others.
I have tried to do the best I could to install all my apps and burn games back in and restore mod menus. But still having trouble. Ive managed to Install back in most of apps = Psn patch, psn ninja, irisman, rebug toolbox and psn/sen enabler. but not ccapi. Since installing multiman it dosnt work the same anymore. I cant access brewology through mm. Dosnt want to read packages in usb.
Been trying to install eboot hacker through irisman, multiman and package install. Dosnt want to bring up eboot in game so I cant install mod menus in multiman. Wth!!!. Only in irisman can you see files but not eboot hacker in pkg. Can see eboot hacker in file manager. I guess you could say im a bit stuck here. It wouldnt let me sign in psn but I change id to cex 88 last night. But upon signing in now. It comes up error.8002****. Im at my wits end atm so im asking you guys for help. But the problem is theres alot and its just asking the right questions. The problem is. How can I get an answer when I dont know the questions. Basicly, what do I do.
Thanks for reading and I hope you guys can take the time out and help.
Thanks
05-26-2015, 01:15 PM #2
Originally posted by yard View Post
Hay guys. Im new here. Just need a bit of help. Anyway, here is my story.
Bought a ps3 with 3.55 cfw ( 4.7 rebug dex) it came with bo2 and gta5 with all dlc and a few mod menus. I backed up last ps3 for my account before I sold it..
Little did I now that upon restoring my account on the new cfw ps3, I had wiped all games and data, dlc and menus apps and others.
I have tried to do the best I could to install all my apps and burn games back in and restore mod menus. But still having trouble. Ive managed to Install back in most of apps = Psn patch, psn ninja, irisman, rebug toolbox and psn/sen enabler. but not ccapi. Since installing multiman it dosnt work the same anymore. I cant access brewology through mm. Dosnt want to read packages in usb.
Been trying to install eboot hacker through irisman, multiman and package install. Dosnt want to bring up eboot in game so I cant install mod menus in multiman. Wth!!!. Only in irisman can you see files but not eboot hacker in pkg. Can see eboot hacker in file manager. I guess you could say im a bit stuck here. It wouldnt let me sign in psn but I change id to cex 88 last night. But upon signing in now. It comes up error.8002****. Im at my wits end atm so im asking you guys for help. But the problem is theres alot and its just asking the right questions. The problem is. How can I get an answer when I dont know the questions. Basicly, what do I do.
Thanks for reading and I hope you guys can take the time out and help.
Thanks

Hi b_yard what you need to do is reinstall your CFW so it restores its default settings. Then once done reinstalling you can then proceed to reinstall your apps and menus etc.

The signing in error is easy to fix you navigate to np environment in debug settings and make sure its on NP and not sp-int.
05-26-2015, 01:40 PM #3
b_yard
Haxor!
Ok. Thanks man. Will do.
Your a legend mate.
05-26-2015, 01:42 PM #4
AppleXDevice
Bounty hunter
or buy a new ps3 lol jk
05-27-2015, 01:54 AM #5
b_yard
Haxor!
Yeah would be nice but I paid $320 for this unit. And I dont like giving up on things when it gets hard so ill stick with this one and try figure it out. Plus it would give me more knowledge on the machine and cfw.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo