Post: (Post You're Requests) Menu Base's For Any COD (CEX/DEX)
05-28-2015, 07:58 AM #1
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
hey guys so i see that there are some menu base's for some of the call of duty's but not much people using them cause they have some sort of issue or not user friendly.

so if you would like to see a menu or a new menu base layout just post your ideas below and me and my team will start working right away to come out with these new menu ideas and menu base's that the community want's. Smile

Projects we are currently working on
----------------------------------------------------

BO1 Zombies Menu Base C# [100%]
You must login or register to view this content.

BO1 Multiplayer Menu Base C# [10%]
Not Completed Enough For Preview. Check Again Soon
MW2 Menu Base C# [25%]
MW3 Menu Base C# [65%]
pictures and videos will be added in spoiler tags under the project title Smile after we get more work done.

Any ideas given for projects or designs will be added to our credit list for anything you help us come up with Smile

[We are willing to code in other languages than C# Winky Winky all you have to do is ask]

Contact me on skype if you would like to help create menu's and menu bases for the community Smile every contribution help the modding community Winky Winky -Skype: Fayth_Joka
[/center]
[/B]

The following user thanked CrEaTiiOn_420 for this useful post:

MathRock_
05-28-2015, 10:20 AM #2
ItsLollo1000
Little One
Originally posted by 420 View Post
hey guys so i see that there are some menu base's for some of the call of duty's but not much people using them cause they have some sort of issue or not user friendly.

so if you would like to see a menu or a new menu base layout just post your ideas below and me and my team will start working right away to come out with these new menu ideas and menu base's that the community want's. Smile

Projects we are currently working on

BO1 Zombies Menu Base C# [100%]
You must login or register to view this content.

BO1 Multiplayer Menu Base C# [10%]
MW2 Menu Base C# [25%]
MW3 Menu Base C# [65%]
pictures and videos will be added in spoiler tags under the project title Smile after we get more work done.

Any ideas given for projects or designs will be added to our credit list for anything you help us come up with Smile

[We are willing to code in other languages than C# Winky Winky all you have to do is ask]

Contact me on skype if you would like to help create menu's and menu bases for the community Smile every contribution help the modding community Winky Winky -Skype: Fayth_Joka
[/center]
[/B]

I don't really get the point of this because u say user friendly. If u code this it won't be really user friendly because it's your coding and other people code in different ways. So they won't understand your coding. Then we just have copy and paste menus :rofl: as well have you seen any recent good menus in c# or even in c++

The following 2 users say thank you to ItsLollo1000 for this useful post:

CrEaTiiOn_420, John
05-28-2015, 10:29 AM #3
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by ItsLollo1000 View Post
I don't really get the point of this because u say user friendly. If u code this it won't be really user friendly because it's your coding and other people code in different ways. So they won't understand your coding. Then we just have copy and paste menus :rofl: as well have you seen any recent good menus in c# or even in c++

well user friendly i mean like stable and not acting up while using the menu Smile but i know that my coding would be different than others but i am open to new ways of coding menu's and i have a couple people that if needed they can code the menu to be easily editable and not just copy and paste Smile thanks for your input on the subject and i understand where your coming from but i'm doing stuff like this cause i wanna help the modding community start making some stuff and to advance them into making a'lot more menu's and actually try Smile
Last edited by CrEaTiiOn_420 ; 05-28-2015 at 09:32 PM.

The following user thanked CrEaTiiOn_420 for this useful post:

ItsLollo1000
05-28-2015, 04:30 PM #4
MathRock_
Do a barrel roll!
Awesome Enzo

The following user thanked MathRock_ for this useful post:

CrEaTiiOn_420
05-28-2015, 09:38 PM #5
Falcon1234
Do a barrel roll!
Hi please can your make a mw2 non host sprx base thanks in advance
05-28-2015, 09:39 PM #6
Falcon1234
Do a barrel roll!
By having this we can try recreate some of the aimbots such as silent aimbot
05-28-2015, 10:49 PM #7
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Falcon1234 View Post
Hi please can your make a mw2 non host sprx base thanks in advance

yes we can start working on it Smile and we can make some of the options for the menu bases and if you have any ideas like the non host aimbot then let me know man Winky Winky
05-28-2015, 11:47 PM #8
Falcon1234
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah a non host menu sprx mw2 but it would be like a public cheater with red boxes, uav, no recoil etc, so u can switch it off and on in game. Also being able to create a non host aimbot using centity and view angles like the one in bo2 would be awesome. Plus to make it unique u could try and create esp boxes like frost engine. I have found the offsets for Xbox but don't know how to figure it out for PS3, iv been told it's similar but can't find it. Here the Xbox offsets:-

0x82135BFC 0x60000000// NoRecoil
0x820EF12C 0x3BA00001// UAV
0x820F4234 0x60000000// Redboxes
0x820F2FA0 0x60000000// ESP Name
0x820F2FD4 0x60000000// ESP Name
0x820F3020 0x60000000// ESP Name

Appreciate your time and help towards the modding community Winky Winky
05-30-2015, 01:32 AM #9
Chris
Former Staff
Damn, that's pretty nice.
05-31-2015, 12:52 AM #10
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Falcon1234 View Post
Yeah a non host menu sprx mw2 but it would be like a public cheater with red boxes, uav, no recoil etc, so u can switch it off and on in game. Also being able to create a non host aimbot using centity and view angles like the one in bo2 would be awesome. Plus to make it unique u could try and create esp boxes like frost engine. I have found the offsets for Xbox but don't know how to figure it out for PS3, iv been told it's similar but can't find it. Here the Xbox offsets:-

0x82135BFC 0x60000000// NoRecoil
0x820EF12C 0x3BA00001// UAV
0x820F4234 0x60000000// Redboxes
0x820F2FA0 0x60000000// ESP Name
0x820F2FD4 0x60000000// ESP Name
0x820F3020 0x60000000// ESP Name

Appreciate your time and help towards the modding community Winky Winky

alright man no problem Winky Winky we will start working on everything ASAP <3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo