Bruteforce corrupts all files - NextGenUpdate
THREAD: Bruteforce corrupts all files
  1. 06-11-2018, 07:56 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

I'm trying to modify/ reassign a sly cooper theives in time save and without fail it corrupts I've used bruteforce before several times but havnt in the past year or so but I downloaded it and some of the files on here and they all end up corrupted some look fine up till I go into the game and try starting the save then it tells me its corrupted can anyone help I'm really just trying to pop the 8-bit gently style trophy
  2. Sponsored Links
  3. 06-12-2018, 11:37 AM
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#1997
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#1997
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Dropdeadfred View Post
    I'm trying to modify/ reassign a sly cooper theives in time save and without fail it corrupts I've used bruteforce before several times but havnt in the past year or so but I downloaded it and some of the files on here and they all end up corrupted some look fine up till I go into the game and try starting the save then it tells me its corrupted can anyone help I'm really just trying to pop the 8-bit gently style trophy
    If you just want to resign a save you could use this instead. KG's [PS3] Save Resigner With Full Tutorial
  4. 06-13-2018, 12:11 PM
    xenomage
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    xenomage
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    NextGenUpdate
    It will probably always corrupt if you are changing title ID..digital and physical need extra lines changed in the actual game data for them to work
  5. 06-13-2018, 03:55 PM
    erll
    Haxor!
    erll
    Haxor!
    NextGenUpdate
    sfo original deleted from the folder?