Error Code Question Can't edit nor delete files in /dev_flash/vsh/resource how come? - NextGenUpdate
THREAD: Can't edit nor delete files in /dev_flash/vsh/resource how come?
  1. 07-13-2018, 01:15 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

Not sure whats happening but it won't let me edit any files within the VSH Folder. I want to do this because I want alter my XMB look but for some reason Ill go into RebugTool Box and then use Filezilla like always but every time i try to transfer a updated/edited file of the*system_plugin.rco it will give me an error or and say failed to transfer. Anyone know actually how to fix this?*
  2. Sponsored Links
  3. 07-13-2018, 07:06 PM
    Vicodin10
    ꧁𝒥𝒶𝓎꧂
    Vicodin10
    ꧁𝒥𝒶𝓎꧂
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by NativeOneHoster View Post
    Not sure whats happening but it won't let me edit any files within the VSH Folder. I want to do this because I want alter my XMB look but for some reason Ill go into RebugTool Box and then use Filezilla like always but every time i try to transfer a updated/edited file of the*system_plugin.rco it will give me an error or and say failed to transfer. Anyone know actually how to fix this?*
    With multiman under Settings at the very bottem.
    Enable "Write Access to /dev_blind.
    This will write the dev_flash into a new directory called dev_blind and you can edit the files in this directory.
    After reboot it will save the new files into dev_flash.

But, Be very careful as messing with files in dev_flash can cause serious issues.
    Make sure your files you add or edit are from same firmware version and so one.

Also there are tool and PS3 apps on the internet that have really neat PS3 edits.
    Like waves, sounds, fonts, gameboots, coldboots and more.
    They can read your firmware and write the correct firmware files.