Windows These Driver Update Sites - NextGenUpdate
THREAD: These Driver Update Sites
  1. 07-31-2018, 02:47 PM
    #1
    IcarusXSEC's Avatar
    IcarusXSEC
    Do a barrel roll!
    IcarusXSEC's Avatar
    IcarusXSEC
    Do a barrel roll!
    104
    Posts
    2,226
    Reputation
    Sep 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

    General Talk
    Everytime i search an error on my PC, (Windows) there are all these sites pushing their driver updating software. i know there is another reason why and obviously its not to help people, but can anyone tell me. if its like viruses, or Background Miners. cos i don't know
  2. Sponsored Links
  3. 08-04-2018, 01:10 PM
    #2
    Malg0d's Avatar
    Malg0d
    Moderator
    Malg0d's Avatar
    Malg0d
    Moderator
    287
    Posts
    6,740
    Reputation
    Dec 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by IcarusXSEC View Post
    General Talk
    Everytime i search an error on my PC, (Windows) there are all these sites pushing their driver updating software. i know there is another reason why and obviously its not to help people, but can anyone tell me. if its like viruses, or Background Miners. cos i don't know
    If you need a driver for windows you must first go to your manufacturers support page. Link it here if possible. Then enter your required model number, then your available software and drivers should be accessible to download.
  4. 08-04-2018, 01:57 PM
    #3
    IcarusXSEC's Avatar
    IcarusXSEC
    Do a barrel roll!
    IcarusXSEC's Avatar
    IcarusXSEC
    Do a barrel roll!
    104
    Posts
    2,226
    Reputation
    Sep 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Malg0d View Post
    If you need a driver for windows you must first go to your manufacturers support page. Link it here if possible. Then enter your required model number, then your available software and drivers should be accessible to download.
    Wasn't the answer i was looking for but k, completely different.lol
  5. 08-06-2018, 04:30 PM
    #4
    Malg0d's Avatar
    Malg0d
    Moderator
    Malg0d's Avatar
    Malg0d
    Moderator
    287
    Posts
    6,740
    Reputation
    Dec 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by IcarusXSEC View Post
    Wasn't the answer i was looking for but k, completely different.lol
    My bad I read it wrong, however I would not suggest that you download these types of promising software applications that claim to fix the issue effecting your machine or OS.
  6. 08-06-2018, 05:33 PM
    #5
    IcarusXSEC's Avatar
    IcarusXSEC
    Do a barrel roll!
    IcarusXSEC's Avatar
    IcarusXSEC
    Do a barrel roll!
    104
    Posts
    2,226
    Reputation
    Sep 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Malg0d View Post
    My bad I read it wrong, however I would not suggest that you download these types of promising software applications that claim to fix the issue effecting your machine or OS.
    Ik not too, i just wanted to know how they benefited from it. cos i know its obviously something bad

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •