Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
THREAD: Upcoming Horror Game
  1. 08-22-2018, 02:50 AM
    Polaris
    Brute
    Polaris
    Brute
    NextGenUpdate

The team behind PlayStation 4 horror adventure game “Until Dawn” are working on a series of stand-alone, cinematic branching horror games called “The Dark Pictures Anthology,” Supermassive Games CEO Pete Samuels announced Tuesday.

The first in the series, which is coming to PlayStation4, Windows PC, and Xbox One, is called Man of Medan and is set to launch next year.

At Supermassive, we have a passion to deliver powerful cinematic stories and we’re following on from titles like ‘Until Dawn’ and ‘The Inpatient’ by telling new horror stories that we expect the fans will want to play” Samuels writes. “Each game in the series will feature a brand new story, setting, and characters. ‘The Anthology’ format gives us the opportunity to tap into a variety of horror sub-genres. We’ve identified 39 that we’d love to represent in the Anthology, but that would take some time!

In Man of Medan, players will explore the store of a group of four young Americans and their skipper as they head out on a dive boat in the South Pacific in search of a rumored WWII wreck. The game, Samuels writes, is meant to be “hugely replayable.”

In fact, there is more branching in Man of Medan than any of our previous games,” he wrote. “There are multiple endings and multiple scenarios based on the decisions you make in the game. Be careful though as all the playable characters can live, and any and all of them can die, depending on the choices you make.

I sometimes like playing these kind of horror games and gets really interesting especially when it's a series, it gives you the bribes of wanting to play more lol. After watching the gameplay it is a sure a shot to try it out :p

What are your thoughts?

Source: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Polaris For This Useful Post:

3. 09-16-2018, 06:48 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

Originally Posted by Wosley View Post
    But people dont buy them just for the girls you know unless your japanese and you like visual novel games
    Mate I Dunno but mostly people plays Horror games so that they enjoy seeing Playing as a girl in the game. For example I'm buying the new Walking Dead The Finale season because of Clementine
  4. Sponsored Links
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain.D.Usopp For This Useful Post:

6. 09-16-2018, 06:49 AM
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#1997
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#1997
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by captain-usapp View Post
    Mate I Dunno but mostly people plays Horror games so that they enjoy seeing Playing as a girl in the game. For example I'm buying the new Walking Dead The Finale season because of Clementine
    That just sounded really fucked up lmao
  7. 09-16-2018, 06:55 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Wosley View Post
    That just sounded really fucked up lmao
    HaHa What are you against this Wosley? its called preference Boi. i Like Games with Girls i.e. Battlefield 5.
  8. 10-09-2018, 05:21 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Captain.D.Usopp View Post
    HaHa What are you against this Wosley? its called preference Boi. i Like Games with Girls i.e. Battlefield 5.
    Did you just assume gender?
  9. The Following User Says Thank You to SQUID-EYE For This Useful Post:

10. 10-09-2018, 11:09 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by SQUID-EYE View Post
    Did you just assume gender?
    Why is assuming someone’s gender wrong? We make assumptions everyday about people and other aspects of life. If we make a bad assumption, then the person can correct us. I refuse to live my life being afraid that I might offend someone about their gender.
  11. 10-09-2018, 11:15 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Captain.D.Usopp View Post
    Why is assuming someone’s gender wrong? We make assumptions everyday about people and other aspects of life. If we make a bad assumption, then the person can correct us. I refuse to live my life being afraid that I might offend someone about their gender.
  12. 10-09-2018, 02:07 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by SQUID-EYE View Post
    I dunno what was going through my mind when I typed that shitt
  13. 10-11-2018, 02:22 PM
    SolidSRK
    Little One
    SolidSRK
    Little One
    NextGenUpdate
    Fk that TLOU 2 Ellie! That girls a badass
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2