can someone help me make a website - NextGenUpdate
THREAD: can someone help me make a website
  1. 09-09-2018, 03:07 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

i am looking for someone to help me make a website i would like a user/admin panel with different options and a create a key option so i can make new key when need and it would link with a sql database. if you would like to help me dm on discord #NinjaGaming_HD#1859
  2. Sponsored Links
  3. 09-15-2018, 01:45 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    What kind of prerequisite knowledge do you have? I'm looking to start a side project however I do not want to do all the heavy loading.
    Also what do you mean by a key option? Would you website work better as an application (ReactJS, Angular), or do you want to use vanilla js and html?
    If you want to use an application, you can use a nosql database like Mongo DB, since it's fast and easy to implement.
  4. 09-17-2018, 04:45 AM
    JB
    Remember, no Russian
    JB
    Remember, no Russian
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by topgear271 View Post
    i am looking for someone to help me make a website i would like a user/admin panel with different options and a create a key option so i can make new key when need and it would link with a sql database. if you would like to help me dm on discord #NinjaGaming_HD#1859
    Can you at least attempt to explain what kind of website you'd like? Design ideas you like? Sitemap? Near-complete feature list?

And also inform us what your budget is. The kind of website I assume you want isn't normally free.