Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: [TuT] How To Use ES35's PS3 ToolKit


  1. Join Date Jan 2010

    Posts 241

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 2194

    02-27-2011 09:56 AM #1 [TuT] How To Use ES35's PS3 ToolKit *updated*


    NEW version Out...

    00:ToolKIT:
    Info:
    16+ hours.
    1729 lines of code.
    The latest version is: v1.65

    DeTails:
    Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Dev Blog: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Donate: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] via PayPal

    Credits:
    Greg at Ps3-Hacks.com - Support
    Sneaky - Logo and Support
    ThatOtherDev(ThatOtherPerson) - Support
    Mathieulh - Idea
    GeoHot - Tools
    Fail0verFlow - Tools
    Any Ps3 Hacker/Dev that is going to stick it out through sony's rage
    TheEliteMossy - Being an asshole to me.

    Guide/Contents:
    01:UnPKG
    02:UnSelf
    03:EnSelf
    04:EnPKG
    05:ConVERT

    01:UnPKG
    Info:
    Decrypts/unpacks PKG files

    HowTo:
    Simply Find a PKG you want to decrypt and drag it in the the textbox under unPKG. Then Click Decrypt.

    DeTails:
    If it is a 3.55 (reatail) and a 3.41 (debug), if WILL decrypt
    If it is a Firmware PKG, it will not decrypt, YET.

    PicTures:



    02:UnSelf
    Info:
    Decrypts Debug .BINs/SELFs

    HowTo:
    Find a DEBUG eboot.bin you want to decrypt and drag and drop it on to the textbox below UnSelf.
    Retails are NOT supported. YET.

    DeTails:
    Once someone released a npdrm decrypter, will have a retail decrypter.
    because we cannot decrypt retails we cannot convert it a retail to 3.41. so any dev that have a npdrm decrypter please message me.

    PicTures:



    03:EnSelf
    Info:
    Encrypts .elfs into .SELFs

    HowTo:
    Drag and drop your elf that you want to encrypt into the textbox.
    Put in the content ID of what your eboot will be.

    DeTails:
    It needs to match the PARAM.SFO and what the over all Content ID of the PKG will be.
    So what i would do is, open your PARAM.SFO with the sfo editor included and look at the content ID There. copy and Paste it into the content ID textbox. If you are determining which content ID to use, match the content ID of the Eboot to The PARAM and match the PKG to the Eboot. That wayy all three have the same. and that is what you want.

    Notez:
    The new eboot.bin will be 10x times smaller, because it was compressed defferently.

    Bugz:
    Sometime it will refuse to copy the new .self file back to the directory it came from. It is in the folder where my program is located. sorry for the inconvenience and this will be patched in the next update.
    To Fix this simply drag the .SELF back to the folder it came from delete the old .BIN and .ELF. Reaname it from "eboot.SELF" to "eboot.BIN"

    PicTures:




    04:EnPKG
    Info:
    Uses a PKG folder, a Conf, and a Content ID to Encrypt a retail PKG.

    HowTo:
    First we need a conf. this show the encryptor how to encrypt the PKG. so click the "Make Conf" button and a toolbox appears. I recommend that you use advanced mode. Make the middle part the same as you put for you eboot and param and generate the conf.
    Drag the conf into the conf textbox.
    Drag in the folder of your PKG. More details on that on the "about PKG folder" button.
    Now match the last ID to all the other ones you have put.

    Details:
    Simple mode of the conf maker have been known for bugs.
    again.. all of these must match.
    PARAM.SFO
    EBOOT.BIN
    your.conf
    PKG

    Bugz:
    If this is not working properly, check the folder of the program for it.
    i'll fix it in the next update.
    Please be patient, this is a free program.

    PicTures:






    05:ConVERT
    Info:
    This is the best part of my ToolKit.
    lets say your on 3.55, and your making homebrew.
    you compile you homebrew and it gives you a debug .PKG
    well you on 3.55, how do you convert it to test it?
    Well, Use this quick, easy, painless.

    HowTo:
    drag the .PKG file you want to decryot in to the textbox
    drag the conf file you want to use for it in to its textbox.
    (make one from conf maker)
    put in the contentID like usual.
    In this one i also need JUST the middle part.

    DeTails:
    Doesn't Support the Log.
    Gives you the contentID as the name, so you might wanna change it.
    the file size is roughly 1/4th the size of original.

    Bugz:
    There are none. hell ya.
    Easiest ever converter. works %100 perfect.

    Pictures:

    Last edited by emersons35; 02-28-2011 at 07:09 PM. Reason: new version
    CLICK TO READ[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    CLICK TO READ[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to emersons35 For This Useful Post:


  3. kyskidz Big Sister

    Join Date Jan 2011

    Posts 978

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 1988

    02-27-2011 10:05 AM #2

    i get a error when trying to run the .exe and program terminates



  4. Join Date Jan 2010

    Posts 241

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 2194

    02-27-2011 10:10 AM #3

    Quote Originally Posted by kyskidz View Post
    i get a error when trying to run the .exe and program terminates
    anti-virus because of the updater? disable your anti virus software for the folder my program is in.
    CLICK TO READ[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    CLICK TO READ[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  5. kyskidz Big Sister

    Join Date Jan 2011

    Posts 978

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 1988

    02-27-2011 10:31 AM #4

    Quote Originally Posted by emersons35 View Post
    anti-virus because of the updater? disable your anti virus software for the folder my program is in.
    something to do with the net frame work i think, its not my antivirus, it would of popped it if it was, o well lol



  6. Join Date Jan 2010

    Posts 241

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 2194

    02-27-2011 10:34 AM #5

    Quote Originally Posted by kyskidz View Post
    something to do with the net frame work i think, its not my antivirus, it would of popped it if it was, o well lol
    sorry about the framework problems
    CLICK TO READ[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    CLICK TO READ[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  7. ryan saa's Avatar

    ryan saa At least I can fight

    Join Date Dec 2008

    Posts 2,468

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 11599

    02-27-2011 10:46 AM #6

    Good TuT, but very poor paint skills. lol
    Useful Links:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Request Threads:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Please Quote, so I get a notification

  8. Join Date Dec 2009

    Posts 3,657

    Membership Elite

    Reputation: 11974

    02-27-2011 11:13 AM #7

    It keeps on crashing whenever I try to decrypt my eboot.bin



    vstr

  9. Join Date Jan 2010

    Posts 241

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 2194

    02-27-2011 12:19 PM #8

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan saa View Post
    Good TuT, but very poor paint skills. lol
    ya i apologize for that, i was in a rush.

    ---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    CLICK TO READ[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    CLICK TO READ[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  10. Join Date Jul 2009

    Posts 686

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 1323

    02-27-2011 12:20 PM #9

    Great tools but the decrypt bin doesn't work you get this error:

    Code:
    See the end of this message for details on invoking 
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
    
    ************** Exception Text **************
    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value of '100' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'minimum' and 'maximum'.
    Parameter name: Value
       at System.Windows.Forms.ProgressBar.set_Value(Int32 value)
       at PKG_Manager.FormMain.DoUnself()
       at PKG_Manager.FormMain.DoUnselfProcess()
       at PKG_Manager.FormMain.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
    
    
    ************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    PS3 PSP PKG Decrypter & Extractor
        Assembly Version: 1.6.0.0
        Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/ES35's%20PS3%20ToolKit%20v1.6/ES35's%20PS3%20ToolKit%20v1.6%20BETA.exe
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Windows.Forms
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Drawing
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Xml
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Configuration
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    
    ************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.
    
    For example:
    
    <configuration>
        <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>
    
    When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.
    Please Thank Me If I Helped! ^_^
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  11. Join Date Jan 2010

    Posts 241

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 2194

    02-27-2011 12:27 PM #10

    Quote Originally Posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
    It keeps on crashing whenever I try to decrypt my eboot.bin
    idk why that would happen. is the program extracted from the .rar?

    ---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by clankfan1 View Post
    Great tools but the decrypt bin doesn't work you get this error:

    Code:
    See the end of this message for details on invoking 
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
    
    ************** Exception Text **************
    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value of '100' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'minimum' and 'maximum'.
    Parameter name: Value
       at System.Windows.Forms.ProgressBar.set_Value(Int32 value)
       at PKG_Manager.FormMain.DoUnself()
       at PKG_Manager.FormMain.DoUnselfProcess()
       at PKG_Manager.FormMain.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
    
    
    ************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    PS3 PSP PKG Decrypter & Extractor
        Assembly Version: 1.6.0.0
        Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/ES35's%20PS3%20ToolKit%20v1.6/ES35's%20PS3%20ToolKit%20v1.6%20BETA.exe
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Windows.Forms
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Drawing
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Xml
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Configuration
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    
    ************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.
    
    For example:
    
    <configuration>
        <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>
    
    When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.
    are you one the lastest version?
    CLICK TO READ[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    CLICK TO READ[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •